Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Better than I expected. The dialogue and banter between the characters was better than the other DC movies but still fell flat at times. Action looked good. Somebody needs to teach Flash how to run. His form was atrocious. :hhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The current DCEU basically devalues Batman's character. He's a dated entity. Tony Stark works in the MCU because he's tech enables him to realistically compete in battle.

Batman has a suit that's pretty much useless. Superman basically ethered him.

And he's supposed to be a main draw to this. Sadly but Nolan's Batman was the pinnacle of what Batman can be in a live action movie (and if we gonna keep it 100, the villains even outshined him)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The current DCEU basically devalues Batman's character. He's a dated entity. Tony Stark works in the MCU because he's tech enables him to realistically compete in battle.

And he's supposed to be a main draw to this. Sadly but Nolan's Batman was the pinnacle of what Batman can be in a live action movie (and if we gonna keep it 100, the villains even outshined him)

Well thisnis the dilemma of a JL movie. Batman is out of his class dealing with god rank characters and its hard to bend that reality in live action that he can somehow help besides being an investor. He has the tech but casuals will say he is biting iron man

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Better than I expected. The dialogue and banter between the characters was better than the other DC movies but still fell flat at times. Action looked good. Somebody needs to teach Flash how to run. His form was atrocious. :hhh:

Flash:mjlol:

Martha

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Seems waaaaayyyyy too soon but whatever.. Could have dropped Wonder Woman 2 and Man of Steel 50 and another Batman saga.. Going to going to see Daddy's Home 2... They couldnt have waited until after Infinity Wars:gucci::dwillhuh:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Bale's Batman is the pinnacle than they should never make another live action Batman movie.

Bale stunk and yeah everyone outshined him to the villains to commissioner Gordan and it wasn't hard to do with that performance.

But you're right on Affleck how are you going to introduce Batman your biggest character and have him portrayed past his expiry date.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
If we get a Justice League 2 have it be against the Legion of Doom/Injustice Gang/Secret Society/etc. The Justice League can be kind of relaxed because they think a major alien threat was defeated.

Steppenwolf can :mjcry: towards Darkseid and be like those humans aren't to fukked with nephew!:whoa:

Darkseid can be like :scust: you lost to a bunch of humans?! I'll do it myself! :demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The amount of people reporting empty theaters on Twitter :wow: It's opening day. :picard:

Yea......

I aint wanna mention it from when I went... cuz I know niccas gonna think I'm hating or trolling..... but it was kinda like that for my theater.

Like you know how now you gotta choose your seat when you purchase tickets? Man when that screen lit up and I saw all them green dots for open seats I was like:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

It was maybe 20-25 peeps in my showing.

I just chalked it up as to "oh well its a Thurs night and maybe people wanted to watch the game":ld:

But fukk that... that was a boring game and no matter how many people may be fans of the Steelers... dont know one give a fukk about the Titans.:mjlol:

I usually always go to the Thursday viewings... this was about the lowest attendance I've seen ...... really ever.

Half the crowd didnt even stay for the credits and I was telling peeps like "yo cuz there are 2 after credit scenes" and niccas looked at me like :stopitslime::francis::shaq2: and left.

All I could do was:hubie:

Martha