Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Its crazy how people are geeking in glee at the fact that this won't make 100mil OW, you guys dont care about the film, you just delight in the negativity..

I'd hope to see this clear 130mil + with ease, so it's disappointing to see... Hopefully WB doesn't put a hold to the universe because of this, it'll be a shame to stop something that could be a great world building experience.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
If Bale's Batman is the pinnacle than they should never make another live action Batman movie.

Bale stunk and yeah everyone outshined him to the villains to commissioner Gordan and it wasn't hard to do with that performance.

But you're right on Affleck how are you going to introduce Batman your biggest character and have him portrayed past his expiry date.
I hated he idea of Batman being a little old in the DCEU, it was stupid idea from the beginning and it shown in the JJ movie(despite me liking the film)

And still hate the bate suite it makes him look out dated.

Still don't like the Flash actor, can't see him carry a movie by himself

And still hate the fukking actor cast for Lex Luthor, gotdamn who idea
How do you fukk up the JUSTICE LEAGUE movie OW this bad. It should be doing Avengers numbers off name alone.
I think that's the problem right there why they fukked up, WB/DC(and they're fans) thought JJ will make money by name alone. So they thought they really didn't needed to try to do it right.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezra miller sucks as the flash :sadcam: even though he had some funny moments

movie was cool a solid 7.5/10

didnt really like steppenwolf as a vilain. No development whatsoever "IM A BAD GUY AND I WANT TO CONQUER THE WORLD :mad:"

Gal :banderas:

I don't mind Ezra that much. Some of the lines they gave him left much to be desired.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Justice League just felt like when u been on a drought then u get that "come thru" text n u all excited, u tryna rush n hurry up n get over there as fast as u can

I give it a 8 out of 10.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
ezra miller sucks as the flash :sadcam: even though he had some funny moments

movie was cool a solid 7.5/10

didnt really like steppenwolf as a vilain. No development whatsoever "IM A BAD GUY AND I WANT TO CONQUER THE WORLD :mad:"

Gal :banderas:

you JUST answered your own question ??

how dense are you ?? why would he need any development.

he was sent to burn worlds into energy for DARKSEID.. simple and plain

what more fuccin development do you need ?? this wasnt some zemo manipulation that needed us to understand his reason. this was straight forward, you world = energy, so imma fucc it up

its dummies like you that makes me understand how stupid critics are..

Dawg came in wrecked shyt and stated his purpose, and you're complaining he wasn't developed... wooooooooooooooooow

im so done with you nikkas man

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I enjoyed it although you can tell shyt was trimmed way down. shyt felt too short.

It didn’t feel like the event it was supposed to be.

Can’t believe this won’t even make $100 million.

WB didn’t just drop the ball, they wasn’t even on the damn court.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_oyvnlkZeWs1rr5kcxo1_1280.jpg

Basically

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Even though I knew he was going to be in it due to seeing the leaked scene I wish he was recast. I could understand the quirky aspect in his previous appearance but I thought by now he would be different. I was like :snoop: when he started speaking. Worst casting in the entire DCEU IMO.
I felt the same way, at least thot he’d mature in jail or whatever but no still acting the same. Literally brought that scene down for me but deathstroke was lookin I’ll as fukk

doublex

Pro
Daps
Its crazy how people are geeking in glee at the fact that this won't make 100mil OW, you guys dont care about the film, you just delight in the negativity..

I'd hope to see this clear 130mil + with ease, so it's disappointing to see... Hopefully WB doesn't put a hold to the universe because of this, it'll be a shame to stop something that could be a great world building experience.

I want WB to reboot the universe and start making movies I'd actually pay to see. These characters have great potential; they deserve better than this.

So if it takes a sub-$100mil opening weekend for that to happen, so be it.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My theater was pretty packed.

I didn't think this was as good as Bvs or WW, but I still liked it. Definitely wasnt trash.

It didnt start that well but got good about 40 minutes in.

I thought the villain was fine, not GOATly or anything but he wasnt a weak point. The more comedic tone and Flash in general was wack. Superman vs JL was dope.