Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Bale's Batman is the pinnacle than they should never make another live action Batman movie.

Bale stunk and yeah everyone outshined him to the villains to commissioner Gordan and it wasn't hard to do with that performance.

But you're right on Affleck how are you going to introduce Batman your biggest character and have him portrayed past his expiry date.

Batman Begins was highly underrated.
TDK would've been a classic if not for Bales batman voice and a meh supporting cast. They got 2 face right for once but then abruptly kills him off (like Zod). It was too realistic for it's own good.
TDK Rises was in a bad spot because of Ledgers death. Bane was a dope villain but once he broke batman's back, it was all down hill after that. :manny:

Bale was a weak Batman, but how they tried to portray him was the right lane for the character to be in. Not teaming up with Superman or Wonder Woman.

They should've just redid everything. Create a new interpretation of Batman, and connect the others. Everything they tried to do has been one big rush job.

It just seems like TDK trilogy was so polarizing that it made it impossible for DC to make a clean/fresh break into something different.

momma

All Star
Daps
7/10

Reminded me of the cartoon in every way possible. That can be both a good or bad thing - good because it was so satisfying and fulfilling. Bad because children cartoons are not really meant to be structured or written very well

37% or whatever it has is definitely preposterous. In no way are movies like Fate of the Furious better than this

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
someone tell me
i heard superman's part described as being like a horror movie. what did he do when he first appeared that would have people afraid of him

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from seeing it. 6/10. OK movie that really didn't do much for me. Wonder Woman is becoming a fan favorite. Like someone said earlier, they should have went into the Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg's story a bit more.

is it me or did superman seem over-powered? Seems like he didn't even need their help against Steppenwolf

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from seeing it. 6/10. OK movie that really didn't do much for me. Wonder Woman is becoming a fan favorite. Like someone said earlier, they should have went into the Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg's story a bit more.

is it me or did superman seem over-powered? Seems like he didn't even need their help against Steppenwolf
I kinda liked that he was super op, it highlights how strong he is compared to the other members.

I wish this movie had more realistic settings during its action scenes, it just looks better when you have real backdrops as a contrast to all the crazy stuff going on in the background than having every single thing computer generated. I was watching MoS on TV the other night and everything has more impact when you see real life buildings getting crushed and blown up. I guess you can say the same about the first Avengers movie too.

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
jesus christ. i want to lick and suck on wonder woman's box until my tongue runs out of saliva and sensation.