Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WB is lucky they have Fantastic Beasts coming out next year and that Wonder Woman made over 6 times it's budget. I'm sure the stock will still take a hit when the 4th quarter earnings come out.

Still going to see the film but not hype it up in my head.
Was IT more the WB or New Line Cinema? Because that was a huge success.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Movie was fire. 8-8.5/10

Superman being Superman aka that nikka. This is the portrayal we always wanted and they finally got it right. DC is now 2 for 2 with the last releases. Give me more. Now.

Had a long ass day....I’ll give a more detailed report later. I will say this tho....there is a clear bias against DC movies and I have no idea what it is, but the sheep mentality has spread too far and I’m sorry if y’all are too deep in that fukkery to enjoy the good joints they put it out. Poor souls.

Feel the exact same!!! Movie was amazing!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I feel this film is basically on par with Avenger 1 &2 which is nothing the write home about. It was all about the hero and villian is obvious afterthought. Ultron and Loki were as paperthin and unopposing as Steppenwolf.

The only real issue is the only really fleshed out here with established character development was Wonder Woman. Batman doesn't have much. WB rushing straight into their Avengers without doing standalone film made all the hero' fill worthless and filler.

The Cyborg cgi design was bothersome and just doesn't look right. Then, at the end... they give him the look that should of have from the very beginning. Which was stupid, but I enjoyed his character and was thrilling surprise on how intergal to plot.

I just wished they did their own movies before JL. Fantastic popcorn flick and enjoyed the humor a lot. The bad CGI is completely overblown and tick tacky. I'm happy the film had a lot of color and didn't have the annoying CGI clusterfukk battle at night where I can't see shyt.

Small gripe... Superman continues to be a tad bit overpowered. After being in the ground for so long. I hoped he has some struggles. I do prefer this style of resurrecting him over the hibernation method. Shame it was done so rushed.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I really fukk with how Cavill portrayed Superman in this

Not going to lie he was the highlight of the movie for me, sadly I think it’s to little to late by all accounts. Breh looked solid as well shirtless, this guy Training his ass of every time and given a shytty Superman to work with.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Just got back from seeing it. 6/10. OK movie that really didn't do much for me. Wonder Woman is becoming a fan favorite. Like someone said earlier, they should have went into the Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg's story a bit more.

is it me or did superman seem over-powered? Seems like he didn't even need their help against Steppenwolf
He got ressurected way mor epowerful as Batman explained: Kal El don't have any limit and the motherbox either -> Over 9000

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Superman vs. the Justice League was definitely the highlight of the move for me. Everybody laughed when Flash had the "oh shyt" face when he saw that Supes was actually quick enough to notice him. Flash was in complete shock that somebody could actually detect him.

That lasso of truth-inspired speech Aquaman gave was jokes.

This is bar none the best portrayal of Superman. This is the Superman we all wanted from the beginning.

I marked out at the Green Lantern cameo.

I was greatly disappointing to see Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther again. I was hoping that Jesse was going to be replaced.
Even though I knew he was going to be in it due to seeing the leaked scene I wish he was recast. I could understand the quirky aspect in his previous appearance but I thought by now he would be different. I was like :snoop: when he started speaking. Worst casting in the entire DCEU IMO.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Thought the movie was
k6zSN2l.gif

I was straight :deadrose:at the ending montage :bryan: with the way Flash was running like
IGE9RM1.gif
But it was just a "film" to be honest, kinda hope they make a Flash/Cyborg film would be jokes. But the film felt like fukking short but Superman :banderas: when he just walks it at the end like "hey guys":sitdown:" and the CGI was :skip:....alot to be desired

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
ezra miller sucks as the flash :sadcam: even though he had some funny moments

movie was cool a solid 7.5/10

didnt really like steppenwolf as a vilain. No development whatsoever "IM A BAD GUY AND I WANT TO CONQUER THE WORLD :mad:"

Gal :banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Justice League' Now Projected To Have Lowest DCEU Opening Weekend Ever

The opening weekend box office outlook for Justice League just keeps looking dimmer and dimmer.

Projections now suggest that Justice League may be the lowest opening weekend yet for a DC Extended Universe film.

Justice League is now expected to earn about $93.5 million for the weekend. While that will be enough for the film to win the weekend, it is well shy of the $100-120 million it was initially projected to make.

For perspective, Justice League, which cost $300 million to make, is projected to open 44% lower than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which earned $166 million. Man of Steel opened to $116.6 million, Suicide Squad earned $133.7 million in its opening weekend, and Wonder Woman has a record-breaking $103.2 million opening weekend.

These numbers can’t be making Warner Bros. happy. Justice League was meant to be a high point of the DC Extended Universe so far. By comparison, Marvel’s first superhero team-up, Marvel’s The Avengers, earned $207 million in its opening weekend.

One has to wonder how negative critical reactions contributed to Justice League’s falling prospects and if Rotten Tomatoes delaying the reveal of the film's score was meant to help minimize that effect.

ComicBook.com's own Brandon Davis was impressed with Justice League and what it could mean for the DC Extended Universe.

"Justice League is an epic ensemble of heroes," Davis wrote in his review. It's the most fun you'll have with Batman and his super friends, until their next adventure together, and marks the beginning of a brand new era of superheroes on the DC side of the spectrum."

Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok is still trucking along at a steady pace. The film, which opened to $122 million, is set to land in third place in its third weekend, earning another $21 million to bring its domestic box office total to $246.6 million. Thor: Ragnarok has proven to be significantly more successful at the box office than either of the previous Thor movies, 2011’s Thor or 2013’s Thor: The Dark World.

Justice League is now playing in theaters. The film will be followed in the DC Extended Universe by Aquaman on December 21, 2018, Wonder Woman 2 on November 1, 2019, Shazam on April 5, 2019, Cyborg in 2020, and Green Lantern Corps in 2020.