Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe..... but powers is one thing .... that’s a Gotdamn signature move!!! That shyt is like Brock Lesner suplexing cats over and over and over again! :russ:

Or indie guys doing spamming Super Kicks:lolbron:

:salute: No hate, I just found it noticeable and funny..... in no way did it take from or hurt the movie..... let me clearly state that

Martha
Did you like the movie :ohhh: Feels like those low angle shots of terrific thot may have hypnotized you :takedat: welcome to the Dark side

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its ok DC Stans.... I got this.:whoa:

Come on breh.... dont do that man:heh:

DC gonna be alright, when they hit there stride, they will be more successful in their own way. Their measurements shouldnt be compared to anyone else but what they set to do.

Aquaman will probably do well

And the guy playing Shazaam is a likeable actor plus that Rock stimulus package will do major biz.

The sun aint set on DC.:ld:

Martha
:ohhh: It's like your the dceu fanboys joker . Only you can troll us :troll: anyone else try they end up dead

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edit for correction.

If this wouldve went this route I think it wouldve overall been much better for them and more cohesive. The wouldve got great momentum and be in a nice stride and instead of panicing on mistakes, they could relax reevaluate better what they would like to improve on and take shyt to the next level. Then they get into the business of not worrying about any competition but having a nice friendly rivalry within their megafranchise

Martha

Keeping the original DCEU starter film that was GL (which I personally actually liked) would've been tricky. Amanda Waller's characterization in GL is totally different. She has whole different occupation (scientist) too.

It also changes history of other CBMs. Would Reynolds still been able to do Deadpool? Would Angela still be able to do Black Panther?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did you like the movie :ohhh: Feels like those low angle shots of terrific thot may have hypnotized you :takedat: welcome to the Dark side

Here's where I stand with the movie. When I saw it and after.... I watched it and evaluated it based off its own merits and tried not to compare it to other shyt.

Did I love this movie? No, but will I trash it and take it to task like my antagonist would do some of the movies I like? Na.

The movie was a decent movie, on an Olympic scale it just didnt make the cut for the Gold, Silver, or Bronze

And I already said what I'd tell these category of folks.

I'm not gonna give no reviews.... will wait for more people to see it but I will give this assessment and this is nonbias;

If you're an overzealous DC Stan, you're probably gonna say and this this is the greatest movie of all time and possibly best movie of the year

If you're a casual DC stan (or Clark Kent) you'll think it decent, has its ebbs and flows but overall enjoy it but wont have it too high

If you're a Marvel stan, you'll probably see a lot of hypocrisy and just laugh to yourself taking mental notes but at worse think its decent

If you're a true casual stan, you will think its decent but may see some things that are nitpicked in other NON DC franchises and your opinion may raise or lower based on how you feel about the shyt called out in other franchises.

I dont believe no one will really hate this movie, but most would agree its not in the top 3 spot to get a gold, silver, or bronze.

I think it was decent and I dont mean that in a condescending tone or manner, but I do see a lot of shyt that other movies in the past have been criticized HEAVILY for. And just like I had NO problems with some of the shyt that people shytted on then. I have no problems with these "ignored" flaws now. I'm staying consistent atleast to that in a world of inconsistencies.

So no, I wont overly troll or shyt on this movie for the sake of it like some of your peeps do and I will as best as I can try to contain my peeps from overly shytting on it.

Casuals..... or the niccas that claim they "nonbias" I have no control over:hubie:

When the time is right... I will give my review but for now I'm enjoying the discussion and aint trynna fight no one.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Keeping the original DCEU starter film that was GL (which I personally actually liked) would've been tricky. Amanda Waller's characterization in GL is totally different. She has whole different occupation (scientist) too.

It also changes history of other CBMs. Would Reynolds still been able to do Deadpool? Would Angela still be able to do Black Panther?

If I recall correctly.... it was already a done deal... buddy was signed or attached to both movies regardless. It was just a matter of time.

I dont think this shyt was like some "no compete clause" shyt were if you work for DC you cant work for Marvel and vice versa. This shyt is no different than cats working on any other movie, just a matter of schedule.

But yea, I forgot about Amanda Weller.... but I'm sure they couldve smudged that up to make it make work somehow. Or atleast a talented writer would

Martha

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe..... but maybe there wasn’t as much of a need to spend with him. They were barely in Metropolis, also this isn’t a Superman movie it’s a JL movie, the boxes and battles were everywhere but there.... and there is just enough things in this movie to justify why Met wasn’t needed.

Plus didn’t he sign on “the enemy” after this film been wrapped barring the reshoots?

Martha

i was thinking the scene with lois at the planet wouldve been great with him there....yea, i know he signed to do a marvel movie, so if that was a reshoot scene i'm talking about, that could explain the scheduling conflict....

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Kids do like vikings, norse mythology, and aliens breh:patrice:

Just saying

Martha
his mother asked him if he wanted to see Batman League and he was like
:beli:

but to be fair we still aint played Marvel Legos 2 together yet.
but hes been watchin Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon and they got like 4 new episodes on demand.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I saw today and I thought it was really good a lot better than I expected:ehh:

DC movies have done a good job of making Wonder Woman my favorite DC character and she's really good in this film. :lawd:

Flash and Cyborg had their moments that worked well

The decision to turn Aquaman into an aquabro was a genius one and has me excited for his movie
:feedme:

Superman actually did some Superman shyt on the big screen for the first time since 2006. About damn time. :blessed:
I love how he beat the shyt outta the whole Justice league in a matter of minutes showing you just how strong he really is:whew:

A lot of y'all want a younger Batman but Afflecks mature, wiser, too old to still be doing this shyt Batman fits in perfectly with this universe. This movie confirmed to me that he's the best Batman I've seen on screen:wow:

Steppenwolf was a big dumb CGI but he was a cool looking big dumb CGI :manny:ultimately he's just following orders for someone much bigger than him. Kind of like Galactus and Silver Surfer

The movie works best when it's focused on the heros communicating amongst each other and playing off one another. Somebody said it's like a really long episode of Justice League Unlimited and I agree. If you're a fan of that show you're going to really like this movie.

put the liquor down