Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not going to hit anywhere close to $1B

I tried to tell people. They should’ve just kept making Batman movies. Then branch off from him:yeshrug:

It should've been

MoS
MoS2
Batman
BvS
SS
WW
JL

This would've still felt kind of rushed but the characters and storyline would've at least had some weight.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
just got back it was better than i thought it would be, but nothing outlandsh just ok. dnt really see how u can hate stepponwolf he's just like most supervillians marvel and dc. seems alot of people didn't pay attention when they said after his first ever defeat he was on some other shyt and ain't have time to gloat or monologue or whatever cocky shyt, he was "exiled" and wanted to regain glory quickly so when he came back he wasn't playin. i like him, dope villian imo definitely a threat. WW is my fav dc character atm she's so dope, i loved her rescue scene especially deflecting the bullets and her presence generally. batman was cool, i feel his quippage or changed personality was just him with a new outlook on life which started from supes death, so now he's not that dark loner we know and is opening up. cyborg aquaman n flash were ok they need a more centered solo story for me to start caring but i'm not mad or nothing they'll get their time (fukk cyborg tho). cgi was what it was, some worked some didn't; lordy that cavill face cgi was distracting sometimes lol. finally feel like we got superman, i loved everything bout clark/supes in this like the nikka is finally smiling and seems confident and inspiring. loved his boyscott quips n shyt and he came through with the smackdowns. the team dynamic was good and it felt natural no complaints there. honestly its basically the same as avengers to me. loved the two post credit scenes that was cool. there are problems with the film but i dnt really care tbh it is what it is. i can give it a 7.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
was gona see this tonight but im doing daddy shyt now.
maybe tomorrow.
i aint even too pressed to see this tho.
wanna see that Denzel shyt to be honest.
ill end up seeing both tho.

Kids do like vikings, norse mythology, and aliens breh:patrice:

Just saying

Martha

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless of the critics and this conspiracy against DC...

BVS is an awful movie brehs.
Suicide Squad...
Man of Steel wasn't a good Superman movie.
Entertaining sure but the characterisation, dark brooding, misfit, outcast of society doesn't fit Superman's at all.

If Marvel can make a great Captain Amerikkka movie, why can't DC do the same for Superman?

Truth is Zack Snyder bit of more than he could chew, he choked. He couldn't deliver.
Old Affleck as Batman and you're just starting the universe and let's throw him in with Superman and create an empty rivalry that doesn't exist.

Imagine adapting something similar to the world's finest animated movie with Joker, Lex and Bat's and Supes... So much potential and this guy comes in and does an adaptation of the Dark Knight Returns in a Superman sequel.

Someone with vision, damn all this potential we could have ended up in a universe with a Young Justice squad.

Get him out of here. I hope this shyt flops, bringing that trash Whedon to Marvel it up won't save you.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of the critics and this conspiracy against DC...

BVS is an awful movie brehs.
Suicide Squad...
Man of Steel wasn't a good Superman movie.
Entertaining sure but the characterisation, dark brooding, misfit, outcast of society doesn't fit Superman's at all.

If Marvel can make a great Captain Amerikkka movie, why can't DC do the same for Superman?

Truth is Zack Snyder bit of more than he could chew, he choked. He couldn't deliver.
Old Affleck as Batman and you're just starting the universe and let's throw him in with Superman and create an empty rivalry that doesn't exist.

Imagine adapting something similar to the world's finest animated movie with Joker, Lex and Bat's and Supes... So much potential and this guy comes in and does an adaptation of the Dark Knight Returns in a Superman sequel.

Someone with vision, damn all this potential we could have ended up in a universe with a Young Justice squad.

Get him out of here. I hope this shyt flops, bringing that trash Whedon to Marvel it up won't save you.
at this point we're just beating a dead horse breh, we can only look ahead at this uni post snyder. i have no energy to really care anymore like shyt cnt get worse, it just sucks cuz i really believe dc cld smash the mcu or at least match it easily, hell a decent fox muntant universe cld have done it too. what really sets the mcu apart is they have a plan and have shyt that revolves around it and whatnot.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm really curious what happens next.

This whole film felt like wb panicking and trying to change everything. You can feel it while watching the film that it's this mixed bag of different ideas and tones. The weird thing is it kind of works. Like you have enough snyder like shyt in here to please people who like him and you have enough lightness/whedon stuff to please other people. I wasn't expecting the two to mix this well at all.

I'm very interested in seeing what the legs will be at the box office. Because while I feel the two sides mixed well the whole thing is by trying to appeal to everybody you take the chance of pleasing nobody. So wb by trying to change directions and please other people might have alienated the dceu fans thus far.

I think the thing is though regardless of this film the dceu will keep pushing forward.

If James wan can deliver a great aquaman film than public perception can hopefully change. And regardless I think wonder woman 2 will be a huge success.

With snyder gone now hopefully the toxicity will be gone. As much I love him as a director I hate seeing all this personal venom at the man. When I see supposed professional journalists saying shyt like he probably hates his dead mother online I just get disgusted. I want him to just get a fresh start. Make a smaller horror film. Dawn of the dead was fukking awesome. Get away from the toxic online shyt and comic book fans. It's the best thing for him and dc at this point. Maybe down the road they can let him do an elseword style film that doesn't have to be tied to the universe.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It should've been

GL (keep that in the universe)
MoS
Batman
WW
BvS
GL2 (Fix whatever mistakes they and critics thought was wrong and make this movie BETTER)

JL
Aquaman
Flash
MoS2
SS
Batman 2
WW2
Shazaam
JL2
GL3
SS2
Cyborg
New Franchise A
Flash2
Batman3

JL3
New Franchise B
Aquaman 2
New Franchise A Sequel

WW3
Shazaam 2
Cyborg 2

This would've still felt kind of rushed but the characters and storyline would've at least had some weight.

Edit for correction.

If this wouldve went this route I think it wouldve overall been much better for them and more cohesive. The wouldve got great momentum and be in a nice stride and instead of panicing on mistakes, they could relax reevaluate better what they would like to improve on and take shyt to the next level. Then they get into the business of not worrying about any competition but having a nice friendly rivalry within their megafranchise

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
at this point we're just beating a dead horse breh, we can only look ahead at this uni post snyder. i have no energy to really care anymore like shyt cnt get worse, it just sucks cuz i really believe dc cld smash the mcu or at least match it easily, hell a decent fox muntant universe cld have done it too. what really sets the mcu apart is they have a plan and have shyt that revolves around it and whatnot.

These niccas already know Phase 4 and after but waiting on releasing it after A4 and shyt to not spoil future movies and surprises in store:ohhh:

But yea.... that conspiracy angle is a load of shyt, at this point cats just need to weather this storm and move forward. Niccas really acting like Snyder is getting treated and viewed like that Uwe Bol cat that be making them god awful Rampage movies. Hell Snyder gets more love and respect than Bay (who cats look at as a Hack) and M Sham. Knight (who up until last year was looked as a joke and still will never live down Avatar).

Always forward, never back:lukecagesmug:

The whining has to stop, cuz its looking ridiculous, there are other things on the horizon and lets just get to that. From the sounds of it all the DC stans are excited for Aquaman so at least yall have something great to look forward to.

Martha

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this rate with all the movies Marvel releases, 3 Thor movies, Dr Strange, Antman and we can't get a sequel to Superman or even a Flash movie... And I don't care about no damn Jason Momoa Aquaman.

I hope Disney outright buy the rights to produce DC movies. I have no faith in WB.
Damn.

jadden

Superstar
Daps
I saw today and I thought it was really good a lot better than I expected:ehh:

DC movies have done a good job of making Wonder Woman my favorite DC character and she's really good in this film. :lawd:

Flash and Cyborg had their moments that worked well

The decision to turn Aquaman into an aquabro was a genius one and has me excited for his movie
:feedme:

Superman actually did some Superman shyt on the big screen for the first time since 2006. About damn time. :blessed:
I love how he beat the shyt outta the whole Justice league in a matter of minutes showing you just how strong he really is:whew:

A lot of y'all want a younger Batman but Afflecks mature, wiser, too old to still be doing this shyt Batman fits in perfectly with this universe. This movie confirmed to me that he's the best Batman I've seen on screen:wow:

Steppenwolf was a big dumb CGI but he was a cool looking big dumb CGI :manny:ultimately he's just following orders for someone much bigger than him. Kind of like Galactus and Silver Surfer

The movie works best when it's focused on the heros communicating amongst each other and playing off one another. Somebody said it's like a really long episode of Justice League Unlimited and I agree. If you're a fan of that show you're going to really like this movie.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
At this rate with all the movies Marvel releases, 3 Thor movies and we can't get a sequel to Superman or even a Flash movie...
I hope Disney outright buy the rights to produce DC movies. I have no faith in WB.

Its ok DC Stans.... I got this.:whoa:

Come on breh.... dont do that man:heh:

DC gonna be alright, when they hit there stride, they will be more successful in their own way. Their measurements shouldnt be compared to anyone else but what they set to do.

Aquaman will probably do well

And the guy playing Shazaam is a likeable actor plus that Rock stimulus package will do major biz.

The sun aint set on DC.:ld:

Martha

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The movie is good, not great. They FINALLY got Supes right. I liked their chemistry, and Batfflck really has the DKR Bats/Bruce down, but you can tell he was phoning it in during parts. Ummm how long was the shooting period, cause he had the Hollywood yo-yo diet. Billy Crudup killing his 2mins of screentime

The CGI is horrible. They need to go back to practical effects. Cavill's face should've been fixed. Shyt was looking like Injustice during most of it.

BTW, at this point, DC/WB needs to put the bank behind Wonder Woman. Her scenes were great AND Elfman's score takes this movie from 6 to a 7.5