Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
this could be turned around if the studio execs stay out the writers and directors way. it seems like dc keeps trying to mimic marvels comedic formula, when dc movies were supposed to be a bit grittier
Yeah it can definitely be turned around but it’s now reports that this shyt might not make $100 opening weekend. :damn:

As for the grittier thing, it goes back to me saying the Nolan trilogy was the best and worse thing for WB and the DC universe.

That gritty element really works for Batman, it’s not something that works for the other main DC heroes, at least not easily. :ld:

I don’t think it’s about WB trying to mimic Marvel, it’s about WB giving the initial reins to Snyder, being over reactionary and being desperate to catch up to Marvel.

WB let Patty Jenkins do her thing with Wonder Woman and it paid off.

Aquaman went through production without any problems and that’s most likely because again, WB let James Wan do his thing.

Wonder Woman wasn’t what I would call gritty and I doubt Aquaman will be either. :manny:

WB already said 2018 is going to be a reset year with DC but if Justice League really opens below $100 million, then I think there will be even more major changes. :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
will say: one thing that was blatant was perry missing from the planet....i know fishborne has a role in an upcoming marvel movie, so that could explain that....

Maybe..... but maybe there wasn’t as much of a need to spend with him. They were barely in Metropolis, also this isn’t a Superman movie it’s a JL movie, the boxes and battles were everywhere but there.... and there is just enough things in this movie to justify why Met wasn’t needed.

Plus didn’t he sign on “the enemy” after this film been wrapped barring the reshoots?

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Well if she didn't do it then people would say she's being dumb for not using her powers

Maybe..... but powers is one thing .... that’s a Gotdamn signature move!!! That shyt is like Brock Lesner suplexing cats over and over and over again! :russ:

Or indie guys doing spamming Super Kicks:lolbron:

:salute: No hate, I just found it noticeable and funny..... in no way did it take from or hurt the movie..... let me clearly state that

Martha

darryl

Superstar
Daps
If this movie doesn't beat Thor then that will be a really bad look on DC. I don't care how good it is. If its as good as y'all say it is, it should be no problem for a justice league movie to beat a Thor movie

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
The movie was cool, the CGI could have been better. I like the interaction between the characters especially the end with Supes and Cyborg also I like how they explained/didn't explain Cyborg's look. I think this movie is a step in the right direction for DC.

The 2 end scene credits were dope too. I was hoping for the LoD it looks like I just may get it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah it can definitely be turned around but it’s now reports that this shyt might not make $100 opening weekend. :damn:

As for the grittier thing, it goes back to me saying the Nolan trilogy was the best and worse thing for WB and the DC universe.

That gritty element really works for Batman, it’s not something that works for the other main DC heroes, at least not easily. :ld:

I don’t think it’s about WB trying to mimic Marvel, it’s about WB giving the initial reins to Snyder, being over reactionary and being desperate to catch up to Marvel.

WB let Patty Jenkins do her thing with Wonder Woman and it paid off.

Aquaman went through production without any problems and that’s most likely because again, WB let James Wan do his thing.

Wonder Woman wasn’t what I would call gritty and I doubt Aquaman will be either. :manny:

WB already said 2018 is going to be a reset year with DC but if Justice League really opens below $100 million, then I think there will be even more major changes. :lupe:

Yea exactly....

fukk all the “trynna replicate Nolan”
fukk all the “worrying about the other guys”

And I get the peeps that’s like “bu bu bu bu bu but the gotta take chances” that’s fine and dandy but you can’t take chances out the box.

You gotta earn that.

****EXAMPLE****

If this was a restaurant and it’s new, you gotta feed you customers something simple, familiar, and good up first. You can’t be all “I’m a visionary, try this Cow p*ssy Piss Stew” out the gate.

Maybe that shyt is delicious and you got some more great different shyt down the line different from the comp. Maybe we all would love Cow p*ssy Piss stew, but before we try that weird visionary shyt..... atleast show us you can cook basic shyt to build that relationship and trust.

:russ:

Martha