Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What does meeting Frank Miller have to do with establishing any point you are trying to make?
I don't like Miller's Batman work.
Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot, I liked his run on Daredevil, loved his Robocop versus The Terminator. I don't like his work on Batman. Simple as that. I don't like his characterization of Batman in his Dark Knight and All Star Batman stories.

ALOT of people love the DKR batman story... you gotta look at it as a one off...:manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They're trying to be like Marvel but it doesn't come off the same.
Justice League came first.. and the animated series had both comedic and dramatic elements. Bruce has never been a one note, one dimensional character. Go read a book and educate yourself

:mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
ALOT of people love the DKR batman story... you gotta look at it as a one off...:manny:
I know its a alternate take, and I don't like it as a characterization, its poor.
He would have been better off making it the Question, rather than making that a batman story, because he showed he just didn't understand or care to get the character right.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I like some marvel movies the Winter Soldier and Civil War (even though it sort of copped out at the end) that is about it, didn't like guardians, antman was throw away, hated thor 1 and 2 and both avengers.

Never liked any of the Xmen movies or spinoffs

:dead: if you don't like the majority of CBMs why are you here?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Justice League came first.. and the animated series had both comedic and dramatic elements. Bruce has never been a one note, one dimensional character. Go read a book and educate yourself

:mjlol:

Too bad the Superman movie and the BvS didn't get the guys Bruce Timm and Paul Dini to right and oversee the movies then the DC universe, instead we got Snyder.

:yeshrug: