Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
RT doesn't review movies though.

The overall consensus for this movie was that it wasn't as bad as bvs but it was still flawed.

People say they enjoyed it but then proceed to point out glaring flaws.

You can't have it both ways.

You can say the iron man sequels and Thor movies were bad but you can't say they were all over the place. They had a?theme/message that was effectively executed.

My only point is that Marvel flaws aren't taken seriously, they always use the "Good out weight the Bad" but with DC they aren't afforded that same luxury. That's what a Bias is, you judge something differently for one thing than the other. Let's look at Marvel 1st 5 Scores VS DC:

IM1 93% (Fair and nobody would argue that)
TIH 66 % (They can't be serious, this film had major issues and Marvel fans don't even acknowledge it today which is why Mark is playing Hulk)
IM2 73% (I guess I can slightly agree, I think it's closer to 60 than 75)
CATFA 81% (Fair but the film also had some flaws so it's more like a mid 70's)
Thor 77% (Nope, way too high)

Average: 78%

This show me that the critics gave Marvel a lot of leeway as they were starting out. They were giving passing to flaws in the films but it didn't effect the overall scores.

MOS 55% (MOS was LIGHTYEARS better than Superman R which got a better RT score)
BVS 27% (This score is when my antenna started to go off, something was fishy)
SS 26 % (Noticing a pattern yet?)
WW 93% (This was a checkmate, they couldn't do it again, everyone was on to them)
JL 37% (:rudy:)

Average: 47.8%

This isn't about saying DCEU was flawless or perfect it's about seeing inconsistencies of judging one comic book movie verse the other. Also people love to bring up Box Office Success with Marvel. The Numbers already show DCEU is pacing way head of marvel for the 1st 5 Films.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that's my point. it's in line with those, only difference is those got ratings in the 70s.

I feel you Beloved, we both may be saying same thing but different sides of the spectrum.

Maybe this movie was a 70 or higher.

Cuz if this movie in line with them and this was a great movie..... what does that say for the other shyt?

That’s why I hate when cats just judge off the “only” the Goat or Trash scale

But we done enough talking about Marvel, I think we can move the conversation from that

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Steppenwolf was shown to fight Atlanteans, Amazons, Humans
Gods and a GL
to a standstill. His threat level was established. I think most people expected Darkseid or a known villain and that's where their disappointment stems from.

My thought exactly, cause watching it, all i could say was, DAMN this guy is REALLY A BEAST, Son was mowing everyone down to the point that ALL ENTITIES had to form an alliance to stop him.. gawdlyyyyy

and the worst part is Steppenwolf EXPLAINED CLEARLY his objective, he's not a boss, he's sent by Darkseid to collect worlds, SIMPLE.. thats the ONLY MOTIVE, fucc the world up and burn it for Darkseid, nikkas wanted son to be planning a james bond villain esque plan.

Thats why i said critics watched this shyt just to shyt on it, cause i dont see how they missed any of that.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RT doesn't review movies though.

The overall consensus for this movie was that it wasn't as bad as bvs but it was still flawed.

People say they enjoyed it but then proceed to point out glaring flaws.

You can't have it both ways.

You can say the iron man sequels and Thor movies were bad but you can't say they were all over the place. They had a?theme/message that was effectively executed.

the same can be said for this movie...it had a theme/message that was effectively executed...

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Movie was a 5/10, Snyder is an idiot or something? The concept of secret identity was just thrown to the wind in this movie:francis:. And the critics are right about the villain he was absolutely trash nothing to him you can’t even say he was badass. There was potential hints of greatness there but it all came across as little to late. And having old batman was a stupid decision all the others look like they are in their prime, and you have Bruce on his way out talking about his been doing this for 20yrs.:scust:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My overall review: I was entertained. I honestly thought the combination of Snyder's visuals and Whendon's banter surprisingly well done. Anyone that is a comic book fan in GENERAL is really a hater, IMO. It is impossible not to at least be entertained. That said... WB, in my eyes sold out. They went out their way to essentially make a MARVEL film instead of having their own identity. Now that's not the issue, the issue is that the same problems that the majority of Marvel films have with having lack of story, all spectacle, generic villain, and bad and at times wack CGI (which I can give a pass considering they were forced to rush post-production due to Snyder bowing out and having to reshoot most of the movie while staying within the same deadline release). They went all their way to be very lighthearted and full of jokes and lacked substance in building an arc of a story. It felt as if it originally was going to have a movie with more depth with the beginning addressing the loss of Superman and the toll it took upon the world and there was good nods in how both Batman and Wonder Woman struggling to maintain personal guilt, but it wasn't enough nor anything remotely to just CARE about the plight of what supposedly to happen. This made the scale of everything, especially in the 3rd act rather small. The return of Superman, while entertaining in itself felt rushed too, but I get it. WB wanted the film be lean AF, but it left so much to really value the movie for what it should of been. But that said, it's very entertaining with fun interaction and pretty good action without any dull moments. The best thing overall were the after credits.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Still FloW you need to spoiler your review post...

as for others and the secret identity thing yall harping on:

what are yall complaining about?...besides lois scene, what's the problem?...when aqua says it to bats, those people dont speak english; and that criminal at the beginning is never gonna meet alfred....besides that, the only other times people used real names was around other members of the team.....so i dont see the problem that yall trying to make an uproar about....

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, nobody on this site can say I'm bias towards DC or Marvel, I've given objective reviews on both franchise. I know the DC films have had flaws but guess what. So have Marvel but if you listened to RT, Marvel has been "Fresh" every single time out and we all know that's not true. How is "Incredible Hulk" fresh? How. IM2 and 3 have major issues. The 1st Thor films had issues. The Cap Trilogy, IM1, The Avengers and Guardians were all fair scores. 'Ultron" was far from perfect but it's score was about right. Guardians 2 had issues that were glossed over. Ant-man" was straight but not groundbreaking. "Thor 3" was fair but I felt like that 90's score was for the fact it was the 1st Thor film that actually was good all way through so Critics went overboard with the score.

"Thor 3" was good and I enjoyed it but it wasn't "The Dark Knight" 90% level. But I won't knock that score because I was surprise how much I liked "Thor 3". Maybe it's cause I'm an 80's baby and it felt like something ripped from 80's. I'm sorry but RT is bias with DCEU. That's my opinion based on analyzing the scores. When I saw JL score I just starting laughing because it's so obvious now it's pathetic. These cats really think people are believing 4 out of 5 DCEU Films are Complete GARBAGE. Not average or decent but TRASH. That's what they are pumping to the public. Enough. I will call like it is. I will write my review of JL and I will say right now. There is no way in hell this is a 37%. That score says it all. There is no objectivity.

DO0hHDJUIAAUKIQ.jpg

Don't get me started on this. This been my BIGGEST issue since BvS which was the overt and blatant BIAS by these critic fanboys that even when they know there's serious issues in more than HALF of these Marvel movies, they already make the excuses for them and give them a positive score. ALWAYS. IM3 outright SUCKS yet have a 79% on RT. I knew ahead of time they'll be hypocritical on JL and bash it for the same things they EXCUSED it for in THOR. And I am not saying Thor is a BAD film but it has no business being rated glowingly, no business for them it's the "BEST MCU film yet" one video had the nerve to say it's the "smartest" and bash this film when it practically NO DIFFERENT.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Still FloW you need to spoiler your review post...

as for others and the secret identity thing yall harping on:

what are yall complaining about?...besides lois scene, what's the problem?...when aqua says it to bats, those people dont speak english; and that criminal at the beginning is never gonna meet alfred....besides that, the only other times people used real names was around other members of the team.....so i dont see the problem that yall trying to make an uproar about....
It's all that idiot snyder! It's all his fault! Definitely not terio or whedon writing or Johns and whedon that reshot scenes and had final say over the editing and final cut of the film. It can't be possibly be laid at their feet. Everything bad is snyder.:troll:

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I feel you Beloved, we both may be saying same thing but different sides of the spectrum.

Maybe this movie was a 70 or higher.

Cuz if this movie in line with them and this was a great movie..... what does that say for the other shyt?

That’s why I hate when cats just judge off the “only” the Goat or Trash scale

Martha
naw i think all them movies is Ds. I'm just saying dc mediocrity gets panned while marvel mediocrity gets decent to great reviews.