Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The only "problem" with aquaman is all his shyt was in the trailers. Like almost literally all of it.

People were excited for him because of the scenes in the trailers. The scenes are still good.

The let down of him isn't that he was bad, it was that there wasn't more of him we had already seen almost every scene he was in already.

I'm still very much excited for James wan's aquaman film. I have completely faith it will be great because wan is the baby goat

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
probably not, it will more than likely be glossed over.

Hell I don’t think think this movie was like “years later” it felt like a few days after, maybe a couple of weeks. At worst can be probably chalked up to “Clark was out dealing with a private family emergency”

Martha
he was buried though, so people had to know he was dead

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only "problem" with aquaman is all his shyt was in the trailers. Like almost literally all of it.

People were excited for him because of the scenes in the trailers. The scenes are still good.

The let down of him isn't that he was bad, it was that there wasn't more of him we had already seen almost every scene he was in already.

I'm still very much excited for James wan's aquaman film. I have completely faith it will be great because wan is the baby goat
they gave aquaman the one liners traditionally given to token blacks

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
he was buried though, so people had to know he was dead

I get that, but what I’m saying is if we are going under the illusion that he still has an alias with Clark & Superman being 2 different people.....

I don’t think this movie took place like a year later or etc like sequels in other films, it’s almost the world was fairly fresh to him being gone, like they showed a glimpse of his funeral and when he was revived it wasnt like he had long hair or a beard like how it was in the comic when he came back

So it could be easily spinned that he was just away for a bit dealing with personal issues.

Think about it, Lois is his wife in this and she’s at work like nothing really happened. Imagine if everyone knew who Superman’s wife is and he died, wouldn’t media, cameras, or at worst her coworkers be all up in her face or at her house sending flowers and shyt? Or criminals coming after her or something

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I know it's a pipe dream but god I would love them to let snyder release a directors cut with his version and junkie xl's score.

There was so many scenes from the trailers not in the film.

Hell Cyborgs dopest shot of him flying into the moonlight from the clouds with his mask on never made it in. And I really wanted to see willem dafoe as vulko.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
RT: 39% with critics, 86% with audiences
IMDB: 7.8

:russ:

I don't care whether critics like it or not, but I'm glad it seems real people are enjoying it. Had a friend go see it last night and she loved it. Might have to check this out on Monday now. :lupe:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I know it's a pipe dream but god I would love them to let snyder release a directors cut with his version and junkie xl's score.

There was so many scenes from the trailers not in the film.

Hell Cyborgs dopest shot of him flying into the moonlight from the clouds with his mask on never made it in. And I really wanted to see willem dafoe as vulko.
I'm sure they'll keep with the tradition of DC movies to home video and give it an unrated/director's cut.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Weekend Box Office: 'Justice League' Earns $13M in Thursday Previews

DC's superhero mashup opened behind Marvel's 'Thor: Ragnarok.'
Justice League flew to $13 million in Thursday-night previews.

Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment's long-in-the-making superhero mashup — teaming Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash — opened behind Thor: Ragnarok, which pulled in $14.5 million in previews two weeks ago for Marvel Studios and Disney. The preview numbers beat that of Wonder Woman, which earned $11 million in previews in June earlier this year.

Justice League, which is projected to clear $110 million in its U.S. debut from 4,501 theaters, stars Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Amy Adams, J.K. Simmons, Jesse Eisenberg and Willem Dafoe. The movie is also unfurling internationally for an expected global launch upwards of $325 million. In the first two days of its international rollout, it's collected $27.3 million, including $18 million from the 38 markets where it launched on Thursday. In China, it posted midnight sneaks of $1.3 million, on part with 2016's Batman v. Superman.

:wow:

DC needs to get it together man....

Last edited:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I get that, but what I’m saying is if we are going under the illusion that he still has an alias with Clark & Superman being 2 different people.....

I don’t think this movie took place like a year later or etc like sequels in other films, it’s almost the world was fairly fresh to him being gone, like they showed a glimpse of his funeral and when he was revived it wasnt like he had long hair or a beard like how it was in the comic when he came back

So it could be easily spinned that he was just away for a bit dealing with personal issues.

Think about it, Lois is his wife in this and she’s at work like nothing really happened. Imagine if everyone knew who Superman’s wife is and he died, wouldn’t media, cameras, or at worst her coworkers be all up in her face or at her house sending flowers and shyt? Or criminals coming after her or something

Martha
I guess this goes back to my point about epic-ness. At most he was gone two months. A lot of things could have been fleshed out more. I mean Superman to me appeared to be buried at Clark's grave, so his colleagues had to have known Clark was dead. But this was glossed over.

Movie should have been 20 minutes longer.

So many things were just shoehorned in. The whole intro to lure a parademon was cool, but other than Bruce's hallucinations from BvS...how did he even know they existed?

Why did Steppenwolf all of a sudden decide to appear and go after the motherboxes after thousands of years.