Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjlol: the replies in here are hilarious

Complain that it looks like a Marvel movie while praising all Marvel movies on the side :heh: you can't make this shyt up. I didn't know Marvel owns the rights to humor in all CBMs :jbhmm:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can try to explain it anyway they want. It will never make sense to me. It's all about character development and brand continuity imo. It is what it is. This flash seems dope but I honestly don't give a shyt. X-Men quicksilver is too polarizing in terms of the fast superhero. Everything else is a cheap carbon copy.

Regardless flash is garbage

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Do you like the marvel movies ? Or fox Xmen movies
I like some marvel movies the Winter Soldier and Civil War (even though it sort of copped out at the end) that is about it, didn't like guardians, antman was throw away, hated thor 1 and 2 and both avengers.

Never liked any of the Xmen movies or spinoffs

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:heh: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

Synder and Terrio both said the Batman in bvs story was heavily influenced by Elements of TDKR....

tdkr-132154.jpg

And how could you hate the DKR story??? :mindblown:
Nothing wrong with me, just not a fan of Miller's Batman work.
Mainly because I think he misinterprets the character, to the point I think he actually hates the character.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nothing wrong with me, just not a fan of Miller's Batman work.
Mainly because I think he misinterprets the character, to the point I think he actually hates the character.

Have you met Frank Miler???. :heh: That's the point....

He is out there like that other guy...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Have you met Frank Miler???. :heh: That's the point....

He is out there like that other guy...
What does meeting Frank Miller have to do with establishing any point you are trying to make?
I don't like Miller's Batman work.
Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot, I liked his run on Daredevil, loved his Robocop versus The Terminator. I don't like his work on Batman. Simple as that. I don't like his characterization of Batman in his Dark Knight and All Star Batman stories.