Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It actually makes the point that RT scores arent a indication of how good a movie is.
Take a look at this thread, all the poster jumping gleefully at the RT score. These dumb ass scores matter even tho they shouldnt.

It's literally causing them to scrap all their plans and go in a different direction that dumb ass critics would enjoy.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Early Thursday prediction numbers are coming and it’s looking likely that this really might open less than Thor:francis:

Damn WB

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Movie was solid, it has its share of flaws but DC fans should be satisfied with this. Liked the interactions between all the League members but Flash was the real MVP. His movie need to come out tomorrow!

The two extra credit scenes :gladbron:
Supes return was :blessed:

”Do you bleed?” Then he throws that chump Bruce to the side like a bag of :trash:

:pachaha:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This was great:mjgrin:
CGI was on point:ehh:
felt like an OG JLU episode:leon:
Maybe because I'm a comics fan and I know their backstories, some of the reviews complained about there not being much of a backstory for Flash/Aquaman/Cyborg but I thought the time they spent on their origins was perfect:yeshrug:
Batfleck was great once again, might be the best combination of Bruce/Bats ever on screen. we've always had one or the other but rarely at the same time. I hope he does atleast one standalone movie
1PO3pj4.png

Gadot was also great again as WW, no surprise there:ohlawd:
great start for Miller as Flash, hope they don't jump into Flashpoint out the gate but with the tv show its going to be tricky to come up with a story thats somewhat original for his solo movie:stopitslime:
Cyborg was the biggest surprise to me after hearing all the negatives. I thought he was one of the best parts of the movie. pure #blackexcellence to me and I didn't mind his CGI at all:hubie:
Mamoa's Aquaman was fine but if you've seen all the trailers you have seen 90% of his scenes:wtb:
I don't mind MoS but I think the finally found that right balance for Superman:cape:
Supes resurrection might be the best superhero scene ever because of who's involved in it:jbhmm:
Steppenwolf as the villain was subpar but the villains are subpar in 95% of all these movies, so I'm not going to complain about it anymore. Probably part of the reason why this felt like a OG JLU middle of the season episode after they joined up. He felt like one of the early boss fights in video games that's pretty easy to defeat:russell:
Its the league's chemistry that really carries this movie with Bruce and Diana leading the way:banderas:
The 2nd end credit scene has me ready for a Justice League 2 right now:whoo:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This was great:mjgrin:
CGI was on point:ehh:
felt like an OG JLU episode:leon:
Maybe because I'm a comics fan and I know their backstories, some of the reviews complained about there not being much of a backstory for Flash/Aquaman/Cyborg but I thought the time they spent on their origins was perfect:yeshrug:
Batfleck was great once again, might be the best combination of Bruce/Bats ever on screen. we've always had one or the other but rarely at the same time. I hope he does atleast one standalone movie
1PO3pj4.png

Gadot was also great again as WW, no surprise there:ohlawd:
great start for Miller as Flash, hope they don't jump into Flashpoint out the gate but with the tv show its going to be tricky to come up with a story thats somewhat original for his solo movie:stopitslime:
Cyborg was the biggest surprise to me after hearing all the negatives. I thought he was one of the best parts of the movie. pure #blackexcellence to me and I didn't mind his CGI at all:hubie:
Mamoa's Aquaman was fine but if you've seen all the trailers you have seen 90% of his scenes:wtb:
I don't mind MoS but I think the finally found that right balance for Superman:cape:
Supes resurrection might be the best superhero scene ever because of who's involved in it:jbhmm:
Steppenwolf as the villain was subpar but the villains are subpar in 95% of all these movies, so I'm not going to complain about it anymore. Probably part of the reason why this felt like a OG JLU middle of the season episode after they joined up. He felt like one of the early boss fights in video games that's pretty easy to defeat:russell:
Its the league's chemistry that really carries this movie with Bruce and Diana leading the way:banderas:
The 2nd end credit scene has me ready for a Justice League 2 right now:whoo:

The red shows you are in the minority when it comes to critiquing movies like this if any at all.

It also shows that it wouldn't have taken much to satisfy you in the first place making your opinions invalid.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile iron man 3 and avengers were cluster fukks but since they aren't as popular as Superman was in the 70s, that can't be held against them.

:francis:

You talmbout age of ultron right?

So all the dcu films have been on the level of wonder woman? Suicide squad ain't a 70s film either.:dame:

Why does D.C. need to do that ? According to the critics they know everything about every D.C. Character and how batman /superman /lex/Shazam/ Lois /suicide squad have to be portrayed , only marvel characters get a pass . Case in point how Tony stark Invented ultron and hank pym is old and him plus the wasp aren't OG avengers . No one cares ! They just judge the movie they are seeing . Why is ant man not the OG antman it's not like Scott Lang was some super popular version of the character. Why does vision have a infinity stone ? Why is Peter quills father ego? These are all fundamental huge changes in characters and stories that for some reason D.C. Isn't allowed to do .

Cause they've sucked at what they've been doing so far, I like how you guys leave out suicide squad in this whole 'critics only want one type of superman' angle.:yeshrug:

If dc/synder was doing marvel, in avengers 1 we would've had them facing loki who then creates ultron (and subsequently vision) and scarlet witch pops out randomly for the big fight at the end:troll:.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The red shows you are in the minority when it comes to critiquing movies like this if any at all.

It also shows that it wouldn't have taken much to satisfy you in the first place making your opinions invalid.
:russ: like i care what you think:mjlol: