Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked the movie wanted to see a few changes overall im good. Cant wait for the 7th member of the justice league. Make suee yallnto the end

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Why does Clark even have a job as a reporter lol he has zero experience or schooling yet somehow got that job . I was never a journalist but Idk if that's how it works

Why even have a job? Imagine not being able to save the world because you have to clock back in from lunch in ten minutes

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steppenwolf was getting his ass beat all movie. Also lois saying clarks name in front of the cops i guess secret identities are no longer secret

Also where is darkseid i dont wanna see the injustice league man. Cmon building up darkseid give me him. Also i hate this luther straight basura. Cyborg was dat nikka. I hope jon stewart is the gl in the next movie

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Why does Clark even have a job as a reporter lol he has zero experience or schooling yet somehow got that job . I was never a journalist but Idk if that's how it works

I studied journalism. That is how it works :pachaha:

Same thing with Karen in Daredevil too.

She went from supposedly selling p*ssy in Mexico to a writing job with Ben Ulrich's office and no questions asked.:dwillhuh:

There were reporters with tenure and an education over her out there in the bullpen :dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've seen better CGI on the CW Arrowverse

They way Grant Gustin Flash runs>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ezra Miller Flash runs

Maybe that suit aint working for him after all.... cuz the way he was flaying his arms around and his feet swaying he looked silly and kinda fruity.

At best he looked like how them Titans ran after people on Attack of Titans and it was mad clear he was on a treadmill on a green screen.

Like some scenes (one in particular) he was literally damn near running like that, dude just looks so nonathletic:picard:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So apparently all of Flash's action scenes are in slow motion:gucci:

No hate but damn.... that last paragraph was scorching and accurate, that slowmo stuff gets old after awhile, it may be time for DC to switch up that "formula"

Martha

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Definitely was not terrible. Enjoyed quite a bit of it actually.

It's crazy because if I ranked all the super hero flicks that dropped this year, JL would probably be at the bottom of my list, yet I enjoyed it so this was really a strong year for the heroes on film.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I don’t care what the critics or marvel stan boys say. I enjoyed the shyt out of this movie. It was exciting from start to finish.

I’m no “critic” so I won’t break down characters or acting but everyone did a great job, even cyborg who everyone was dogging from the trailers.

The theater was packed, everyone enjoyed it and cheered out loud in a few spots. And then the end credit scene came, the whole theater went crazy.

DC is now 2 for 2 in their last 2 efforts. I have high hopes and expectations going forward.

8 out of 10