Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You talmbout age of ultron right?

So all the dcu films have been on the level of wonder woman? Suicide squad ain't a 70s film either.:dame:
Yes I'm talking about ultron.
Suicide squad is a trash movie, but I can think of 5 marvel movies off the top of my head that's just as bad but got very positive critical receptions.

Which is why I say marvel movies are judged differently

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talmbout age of ultron right?

So all the dcu films have been on the level of wonder woman? Suicide squad ain't a 70s film either.:dame:

Cause they've sucked at what they've been doing so far, I like how you guys leave out suicide squad in this whole 'critics only want one type of superman' angle.:yeshrug:

If dc/synder was doing marvel, in avengers 1 we would've had them facing loki who then creates ultron (and subsequently vision) and scarlet witch pops out randomly for the big fight at the end:troll:.
What about suicide squad ? i had zero issues with the movie. And what are you talking about in the last point

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Someone made a comment about how the DCEU could work without Ben.

Reeves trilogy could be a pre-MOS/BvS era

Hence a younger Bat works and they could tell a story that widens his mythos that leads to why he became more brutal... sounds plausible

And then Ben can come back for JL2
Yeah that could work. That way you can have a younger actor portray Batman. You can have all the rogues and tell a story without having to worry about connecting everything with Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The red shows you are in the minority when it comes to critiquing movies like this if any at all.

It also shows that it wouldn't have taken much to satisfy you in the first place making your opinions invalid.
Really ? The box office , oscar cultural relevance of suicide squad prove you know nothing though

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Fam if this movie really underperforms like it might, y’all really think WB giving the green light to a Justice League 2 anytime soon?:mjlol:

Fam, we still ain’t even got a Man of Steel sequel and that shyt came out in 2013.

The DCEU is in a state of flux right now with WB being over reactionary and trying so hard to catch up.

They only have one DC movie out next year and that’s at the end of 2018.

Shazam seem to be going good casting wise and will hopefully be out in early 2019.

WB said that’s going to be the most light hearted movie ever for DC.

Flash still ain’t got a damn director and that was supposed to come out in March of 2018.

fukking Cyborg?!?!:russ:

Unless they pair him up with other heroes you can forget Cyborg ever being on the big screen again.

Wonder Woman straight and notice how Patty Jenkins ain’t said a damn thing about Justice League :mjpls:

She making sure to keep her Wonder Woman brand away from this. :russ:
I honestly don't think anyone really thought Cyborg was going to get a solo movie. :mjlol: They should just do a Teen Titans/Titans movie instead.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
As a person who shytted on and dislike the BvS movie, I really enjoyed the JJ movie 7/10 for me.

This movie has some flaws but still decent and well made

I don't feel like posting my pro and cons right now but I will say

When they shown Deathstroke in the after credits me and everybody else in the theater went wild:gladbron::ooh::krs:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
So from wat I'm seeing (from the regular movie goer on this site not the stan who I won't pay attention to whether positive or ngative) it's a 7/10 flick. Which is basically wat wonder woman is for me. Not bad but I think I can wait til Tuesday to see it now. Enjoy my weekend of sports and then check this out for the 5. Nothing wrong with a matinee flick even tho you'd think a JL movie would be more than that but hey :manny: at least they're on a roll with decent flicks now. At some point it'll click and they'll get their winter soldier

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just watched it
70% of the movie looked like it took place on a sound stage, but that’s Snyder’s style so I went in expecting that but holy shyt was that CGI horrendous. Superman damn near looked like The Hulk the whole movie:russ:

I understand the complaints about Steppenwolf but I thought he was alright, at least up until the end when he went out like a bytch. Taken out by his own minions :mjlol:

Cyborg looked like shyt but it looks they’re gonna update his look for wherever he’ll show up next.

I liked Henry Cavill as Superman in this more than MoS or BvS combined.

Affleck was great as Batman, again. Although I laughed when Diana mentioned him being old and her stepping in as the leader, in light of recent events lol

Movie was good, not great. Wonder Woman was better but I enjoyed this more.

Also I gotta wonder how they explain Clark Kent coming back to life at The Daily Planet. Around the exact same time Superman comes back no less :pachaha:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I havent seem the movie yet Ive only seen screen shots and preview clips.. For months, something had been rubbing me the wrong way, and I finally figured out what it is..

Why the hell is Cyborg there and not Green Lantern or the Martian.. Hell.. even Hawkgirl was a original member in the animated jusice leage series
Cyborg in it because the DCEU has some New 52 influence. Martian Manhunter isn't a founder member anymore since the New 52 reboot. Green Lantern would have probably been too much since the lineup consists of 6 people already and this is the first full appearance of a lot of these characters on film. It would have been to much. I was hoping they snuck a Lantern in as a surprise but from what I've been reading (haven't seen it yet and haven't read any spoilers) Hal Jordan or John Stewart are not in this.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it
Holy shyt that CGI was horrendous. Superman damn near looked like The Hulk the whole movie:russ:

I understand the complaints about Steppenwolf but I thought he was alright, at least up until the end when he went out like a bytch. Taken out by his own minions :mjlol:

Cyborg looked like shyt but it looks they’re gonna update his look for wherever he’ll show up next.

I liked Henry Cavill as Superman in this more than MoS or BvS combined.

Affleck was great as Batman, again. Although I laughed when Diana mentioned him being old and her stepping in as the leader, in light of recent events lol

Movie was good, not great. Wonder Woman was better but I enjoyed this more.

Also I gotta wonder how they explain Clark Kent coming back to life at The Daily Planet. Around the exact same time Superman comes back no less :pachaha:
Why does Clark even have a job as a reporter lol he has zero experience or schooling yet somehow got that job . I was never a journalist but Idk if that's how it works

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyborg in it because the DCEU has some New 52 influence. Martian Manhunter isn't a founder member anymore since the New 52 reboot. Green Lantern would have probably been too much since the lineup consists of 6 people already and this is the first full appearance of a lot of these characters on film. It would have been to much. I was hoping they snuck a Lantern in as a surprise but from what I've been reading (haven't seen it yet and haven't read any spoilers) Hal Jordan or John Stewart are not in this.
a lantern is in the movie actually fighting steppenwolf but not how you think :wow: he was part of the old school battle even was making hammers and stuff

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Steppenwolf was shown to fight Atlanteans, Amazons, Humans
Gods and a GL
to a standstill. His threat level was established. I think most people expected Darkseid or a known villain and that's where their disappointment stems from.

not a standstill,

He was clearly defeated and tried to fight on till the end but his troops rescued him and pulled him back

Martha