Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It's the DARK KNIGHT RETURNS batman... :comeon: He is older batman, world weary batman....

Did you even read the dark knight returns??? :jbhmm:

So your saying that a man cant change because of the people he meets in life?

Nah it wasn't DKR batman, it was BvS batman, we are talking about the movie, stop trying to cop pleas because of a terrible movie and its follow sequel trying to change tone completely.

I've read DKR, I hate it and I hate Miller's depiction of batman as it is completely removed from proper and original characterization of Batman. DKR was meh, Dark Knght strikes again was terrible, and All Star Batman and Robin is the worst shyt I've ever read in my life.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That has been explained multiple times

They can try to explain it anyway they want. It will never make sense to me. It's all about character development and brand continuity imo. It is what it is. This flash seems dope but I honestly don't give a shyt. X-Men quicksilver is too polarizing in terms of the fast superhero. Everything else is a cheap carbon copy.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Looks cool so far, but wish GL was included. Is WB still going forward with the GL Corps movie or is it scrapped?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I don't mean to be hard on Cyborg but the bar has been set with Black Panther. It's bad enough that you didn't do or say anything noteworthy in the trailer, I suspect he'll be another non-important token.

Aquaman is stealing the show on this one.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt look lit as fukkkkkkkkk... :blessed:

batfleck got over his midlife crisis and is running shyt like batman supposed to. do it for clark, batfleck.:wow:

aquaman.... holy fukk. mamoa gonna have the BvS warehouse scene looking like a chris nolan bat-fight.

:sas1:
:sas2:
:lolbron:

wonder woman killing it.

flash...:russ::ooh:

they better fix the cgi on my nikka cyborg's armour tho. shyt is kinda :pacspit:-status right now.

only reason for caution is snyder is a master of compiling dope ass trailers and shytty ass movies. he's like the Picasso of letting everyone down once the film actually drops.

he better not fukk this up. :violent:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I fukks with Bat's new suit. Doesn't look as bulky as BVS

6LAfg04.jpg

:wow::mjcry:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it wasn't DKR batman, it was BvS batman, we are talking about the movie, stop trying to cop pleas because of a terrible movie and its follow sequel trying to change tone completely.

I've read DKR, I hate it and I hate Miller's depiction of batman as it is completely removed from proper and original characterization of Batman. DKR was meh, Dark Knght strikes again was terrible, and All Star Batman and Robin is the worst shyt I've ever read in my life.
Do you like the marvel movies ? Or fox Xmen movies

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:heh: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

Synder and Terrio both said the Batman in bvs story was heavily influenced by Elements of TDKR....

tdkr-132154.jpg

And how could you hate the DKR story??? :mindblown: