Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I don't think I'm wrong in predicting that Jason Momoa as Aquaman is going to be like the best shyt ever. Specifically though his solo directed by James Wan is about to be ill as fukk and has the potential to be one of the best superhero movies made after what we've seen from Wan lately.

AQUAGAWD FINNA CRUSH THE BUILDINGS

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
180 personality changes between movie, batman being a team group developer of metas instead of a guy who is suspicious but hangs around to keep tabs on them, Batman outchea cracking jokes with wonder woman revealing his idenity to folks he doesn't know, just looks like shyt to me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
180 personality changes between movie, batman being a team group developer of metas instead of a guy who is suspicious but hangs around to keep tabs on them, Batman outchea cracking jokes with wonder woman revealing his idenity to folks he doesn't know, just looks like shyt to me.

But BATMAN has cracked jokes before.... :mindblown: He does have a little sense of humor he's not always so morose...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
But BATMAN has cracked jokes before.... :mindblown: He does have a little sense of humor he's not always so morose...
if the character in the first movie BvS was actually Batman I wouldn't mind, but the motherfukker in BvS was a deranged psycho branding people and rambling about his mom and killing gods and shyt. This flip is too much for that character

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if the character in the first movie BvS was actually Batman I wouldn't mind, but the motherfukker in BvS was a deranged psycho branding people and rambling about his mom and killing gods and shyt. This flip is too much for that character

It's the DARK KNIGHT RETURNS batman... :comeon: He is older batman, world weary batman....

Did you even read the dark knight returns??? :jbhmm:

So your saying that a man cant change because of the people he meets in life?