Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No way this shyt really opens to only $110 million.

Tracking has usually been off for a while now and I say $130-$140 million.

Anything below $120 million would be an absolute failure.
I hope this the death blow to Snyder ever touching a DC project agin. After TDK trilogy, if you told me that the fukking Justice League would get washed by Thor: Ragnarok I would have smacked your kufi off.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Is it me or are Metacritic's average ratings always lower than Rotten Tomatoes average rating? They used the same reviews so that's surprising.
they use the same reviews but they also make up numbers for reviews that don't already have one.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
You can't even call it a war. DC had it's own lane making stand alone movies. Then they tried to copy the MCU and it's been down hill ever since. DC only cares about revenue not quality.

Marvel has made a book with each character having an entire chapter. DC has made one page with each character getting either a paragraph or a few sentences and calling it a book.
You missed the point about what I was saying. It's not about either company's output at this point. What's irritating is that fans have turned talking about action figure movies into some holy war. Hence "Stan War". Neither Marvel nor DC care as much about this "war" as fans think. Kevin Feige himself said he thought it was stupid.

Like nikkas was really camped out to watch for a rotten tomatoes score because they just really REALLY want a movie to be bad. What part of that isn't sad as fukk?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
You missed the point about what I was saying. It's not about either company's output at this point. What's irritating is that fans have turned talking about action figure movies into some holy war. Hence "Stan War". Neither Marvel nor DC care as much about this "war" as fans think. Kevin Feige himself said he thought it was stupid.

Like nikkas was really camped out to watch for a rotten tomatoes score because they just really REALLY want a movie to be bad. What part of that isn't sad as fukk?
Dude the DC fanboys are just as bad and annoying

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Apparently there are two midcredit/post credit scenes.
In one them:
Deathstroke :banderas:

Legion of Doom:banderas:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
That. Is. My. Whole. Point.

I'm not picking a side. I think everyone who is too emotionally invested in this shyt is annoying. I don't care what Stan flag you fly.
Yea I get that but it sounded like you was leaning towards DC side with the rotten tomatoes comment. Its cool tho

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That. Is. My. Whole. Point.

I'm not picking a side. I think everyone who is too emotionally invested in this shyt is annoying. I don't care what Stan flag you fly.

Dallas cowboys vs Dallas cowboys. Both sides keep yelling “HOW BOUT THOSE COWBOYS” to each other on an infinite loop

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Yea I get that but it sounded like you was leaning towards DC side with the rotten tomatoes comment. Its cool tho
It's all good.

And for what it's worth, I think both sides have legit arguments. I do think critics can be overly harsh and petty about dc films. I also think Marvel films get too much of a bad rap for things like cinematography and use of humor.

There's legit arguments to be made for and against both. I just wish people could do that without being fukking weirdos.