300 million dollars...

How Sway????
wat the fukk? :huhldup:..

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I think DC/Warner thought that a Nolan produced Superman movie would be as well received as his Batman movies, when that didn't happen they panicked. I think they had every intention of doing it that way initially but when you see the comp raking in a billy on the team-up tip and releasing multiple movies a year they felt the pressure Marvel was applying.

Yeah I get all that, but I mean, it's Batman and Superman bruh. Those two names alone are more popular than anyone Marvel has besides maybe Spiderman. It's not like DC has a bunch of obscure characters. Having Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman was half the battle. All they had to do was make good movies based on them to hold the public's interest while slowly building towards Justice League. But WB has proven again and again that they don't know how to handle such a lucrative property. Reminds me of the Knicks :snoop:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas keep crying about this "war". It's bullshyt. If it was a war how come MCU stans don't troll TDK series?:jbhmm:

No. What you have is 2 competing companies and only one is putting out consistent quality. One is putting out consistent mediocrity.

That's it.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah I get all that, but I mean, it's Batman and Superman bruh. Those two names alone are more popular than anyone Marvel has besides maybe Spiderman. It's not like DC has a bunch of obscure characters. Having Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman was half the battle. All they had to do was make good movies based on them to hold the public's interest while slowly building towards Justice League. But WB has proven again and again that they don't know how to handle such a lucrative property. Reminds me of the Knicks :snoop:
Yeah they wanted relief immediately from the MCU and were like, "Hey, we have three of the most popular superheroes of all time, Let's put them all in one movie, release it on the same day as a slot Marvel has and we will leap frog their universe in two movies." And shyt backfired. Now they have a universe that will probably never see a billy movie but at the same time is too profitable to just scrap.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the leaked Superman scene...shyt was kind of dope. The only thing that's bothering me so far is how bad the cgi is. It looks like a dope cut scene from a D.C. PS4 game.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Nikkas keep crying about this "war". It's bullshyt. If it was a war how come MCU stans don't troll TDK series?:jbhmm:

No. What you have is 2 competing competing companies and only one is putting out consistent quality. One is putting out consistent mediocrity.

That's it.
They don't troll tdk series because it isn't part of a universe and was successful before the mcu really got started. They know what they're doing lol

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

No. What you have is 2 competing competing companies and only one is putting out consistent quality. One is putting out consistent mediocrity.

That's it.
Are you suggesting that mcu stans aren't trolls or doing this on purpose? Not sure what you're trying to say.

How do you explain them suddenly posting non stop in this thread more than actual dc fans have since reviews started coming out? Or the fact they post 2-3x more in threads about dc films than they do in threads about marvel films? Why do they spend more time talking about films they hate than ones they love?

:jbhmm:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

This review mentions some of the criticism that was addressed by others. Will prep for them when watching the film.:patrice:

So far, so good for Cyborg's portrayal though. #BORGLIFE :blessed: