Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone in the nerd culture/comic con type crowd seems to enjoy it

How far down did you have to reach in the plea cop bag to pull this one out?

When reviews start coming out that are less than favorable it's because the critics are old Siskel & Eberts, pretentious, and don't like super hero films. Act like there haven't been several critically acclaimed super hero movies. One just came out a few weeks ago. There are straight up nerd centered sites giving mixed reviews.

nerdist.com 3/5
IGN 7/10

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is it me or are Metacritic's average ratings always lower than Rotten Tomatoes average rating? They used the same reviews so that's surprising.
Metacritic uses a different system and uses way less critics.

But generally the metacritic average rating and score is lower than rotten tomatoes.

The funny thing is this could still have a fresh rating making all these posts in here funnier.

:skip:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So my brother saw this yesterday... he said 7.5 ..

its enjoyable he said...

then I asked if they name dropped darkseid or shown any lanterns

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's tracking for $100 OW, BvS did $160m. :francis:

How does WB keep fukking up with the source material they have????

because they trying to hard to be different... after Nolan had his trilogy success they said they want more of that... they should let the characters dictate the movie tone

Daps
Reppin
Don't care what critics say. Movies that have gotten great reviews by critics I've hated and movies that have gotten really shytty ratings are some of my favs.

Basically what it will come down to is it enjoyable, that is will it be worth the money you pay for. I'll judge based on that.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
No way this shyt really opens to only $110 million.

Tracking has usually been off for a while now and I say $130-$140 million.

Anything below $120 million would be an absolute failure.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't care what critics say. Movies that have gotten great reviews by critics I've hated and movies that have gotten really shytty ratings are some of my favs.

Basically what it will come down to is it enjoyable, that is will it be worth the money you pay for. I'll judge based on that.
I mean I loved MoS and thought Iron Man 3 was trash but I'm not gonna deny that there's a correlation. Most movies that RT say are trash are usually trash, IMO.