Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

reigun

Superstar
Daps
That's every superhero thread on the Coli, unfortunately. Same handful of guys ruin every thread.
It's not even just the Coli. The Stan Wars over these movies have ruined any conversation about them.
It's basically arguing about team sports at this point, except without any of the self awareness or fun.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Everyone in the nerd culture/comic con type crowd seems to enjoy it

That's all that matters, I'm not looking for the opinion of some dude/chick who thinks every movie should be a Schindlers List type drama to be respected

I personally enjoy Man of Steel more than Shawshank Redemption cause its a frikkin Live action Dragon Ball Z fight that happens to revolve around the gawd Kal-El

Fuk yall that disagree, i don't care about jews breaking out of jail with a spoon, I just want exciting piff on my screen.

:manny:
This is what superhero movie stanning winds up as, nikkas shytting on Shawshank Redemption to hype up video a two and a half our video game cut scene :deadrose:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's not even just the Coli. The Stan Wars over these movies have ruined any conversation about them.
It's basically arguing about team sports at this point, except without any of the self awareness or fun.

:russ: Say fukking word. As a Yankees fan I can go back and forth with Red Sox fans or Mets fans or whomever else while knowing full well what issues the yanks have and their shortcomings. Stan wars shyt is basically arguing with cowboys fans 24/7. Just a whole room full of cowboys fans. The one fan base that thinks their team is perfect and if you say anything even remotely critical of dalllas, the knives come out and they get really emotional really quick. There’s no self-awareness with cowboys fans and having an actual debate with them is akin to talking to several brick walls.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This is what superhero movie stanning winds up as, nikkas shytting on Shawshank Redemption to hype up video a two and a half our video game cut scene :deadrose:

:pachaha: Like why?! What did Shawshank do to anybody to deserve getting dragged into this?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

You can't even call it a war. DC had it's own lane making stand alone movies. Then they tried to copy the MCU and it's been down hill ever since. DC only cares about revenue not quality.

Marvel has made a book with each character having an entire chapter. DC has made one page with each character getting either a paragraph or a few sentences and calling it a book.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
. Stan wars shyt is basically arguing with cowboys fans 24/7.

giphy.gif

Dat's my super hero franchise
giphy.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
But look at how people will say Suicide Squad and BVS made money and spin that as a win. A bad movie is a bad movie.

If Thor makes more money that just proves that people have low confidence in DCEU based on poor quality of the previous films.

Don’t crisitise you will be known as a hater of “Snyder the gawd” and having marvel bias.:troll:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
But look at how people will say Suicide Squad and BVS made money and spin that as a win. A bad movie is a bad movie.

If Thor makes more money that just proves that people have low confidence in DCEU based on poor quality of the previous films.

I see what you mean but at the same time, a good movie that doesn't make it's budget back ain't shyt to a studio.

They got shareholders to please who only care about the money, they could care less what cinephiles think.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And this is the second time DC has made a movie with a long ass runtime that got chopped up which in turn will hurt the pace of the movie. This tells me 2 things.

1. The execs only care about how many times a movie can be shown in a theater at any given time which effects opening weekend box office numbers.

2. The writers and producers are trying to cram too much of a story into one movie to make up for the fact it's characters didn't have a proper backstory and deserved it's own origins story first.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
And this is the second time DC has made a movie with a long ass runtime that got chopped up which in turn will hurt the pace of the movie. This tells me 2 things.

1. The execs only care about how many times a movie can be shown in a theater at any given time which effects opening weekend box office numbers.

2. The writers and producers are trying to cram too much of a story into one movie to make up for the fact it's characters didn't have a proper backstory and deserved it's own origins story first.

I mean yeah they reportedly spent 300 million on it. They trying to make a billion off this.