Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Seeing this tonight, no matter the actual quality of the movie my review will be titled Scust Ish Bleak.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Costs us time having to scroll past pages and pages of cornballs to get to some honest discussions and latest news. :ld: Pay my complaints no mind. It costs you nothing.
What is that seconds/minutes? Jesus your time isn't that valuable if you are on a messageboard, get over yourself.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TB7bIK4.jpg

44 reviews for RT

giphy.gif

Imagine if Thor makes more at the box office than Justice League, those bragging rights for the people who are invested in this Marvel vs DC thing.
Funny.

Money means nothing because none of us are seeing a cut. Only thing that matters is the quality of the movies.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah..

If Thor makes more it’s an epic L. DC stans would get absolutely lit the fukk up all over the internet. It would be worse than GSW blowing a 3-1 lead:sadcam:

But look at how people will say Suicide Squad and BVS made money and spin that as a win. A bad movie is a bad movie.

If Thor makes more money that just proves that people have low confidence in DCEU based on poor quality of the previous films.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Money might not mean anything to us but it matters to WB.

There was rumor a while back that Flashpoint is based off the reception to Justice League.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Everyone in the nerd culture/comic con type crowd seems to enjoy it

That's all that matters, I'm not looking for the opinion of some dude/chick who thinks every movie should be a Schindlers List type drama to be respected

I personally enjoy Man of Steel more than Shawshank Redemption cause its a frikkin Live action Dragon Ball Z fight that happens to revolve around the gawd Kal-El

Fuk yall that disagree, i don't care about jews breaking out of jail with a spoon, I just want exciting piff on my screen.

:manny: