Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
They just need to start over and have Geoff Johns direct and write. JL was a cluster fukk from the beginning Synder name was mentioned.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Seems Man of Steel levels of divisive right now......some really like it, some think it's alright, some hate it...

The consensus seems to be that they get the characters right...

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Neg and actually I'm not one of those guys, I'm in every Marvel thread too :manny:
Right back at ya. I guess that's why u are in every marvel thread basically reviewing every movie the exact same way lol....oh and literally posted saying they are biased towards all things not marvel even tho their reviews say differently. Yea ok breh whatever u say :ld:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
you don't pay attention. Most of us hate Whedon and if it's a lot of Whedon influence then we ain't gonna like the movie at all. :manny:

you can neg me all u want, I could put you in the red without effort if rep is that important to you, life based on internet rep :mjlol: :mjlol:

he's only 15-20% responsible for the film

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Right back at ya. I guess that's why u are in every marvel thread basically reviewing every movie the exact same way lol....oh and literally posted saying they are biased towards all things not marvel even tho their reviews say differently. Yea ok breh whatever u say :ld:

So you are just a Double Toasted stan then and are pissed that I don't worship their reivews. Okay got ya. :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
you don't pay attention. Most of us hate Whedon and if it's a lot of Whedon influence then we ain't gonna like the movie at all. :manny:

you can neg me all u want, I could put you in the red without effort if rep is that important to you, life based on internet rep :mjlol: :mjlol:
U negged me first dumbass :dahell: u acting like #byrdgang won't neg to ass to oblivion. Don't nobody give a fuk bout this rep shyt. If u neg me imma neg u right back. Why tf wouldn't I? :stopitslime:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
That can ruin a movie real quick. :scust:

He just re edit and shot a couple of scenes to already overly complicated movie. shyt was trash the min Zack woke up and touch his laptop.

Hopefully 2020 we can get a new DC reboot with a Superman ( without it being name man of steel) movie.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
those my dudes but it's more so the fact that u just ramble on like you're right when you're wrong. It's something u like to do tho so u do u breh

Think about this. You got in your feelings and said some ridiculous shyt about me being a tinfoil conspiracy theorist (despite blade being my avatar btw :stopitslime: ) because I disagree with the guys at Double Toasted and their biases. That was you.

So who really has issues here? You do breh. You do. :mjlol: