Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

momma

All Star
Daps
I love Snyders eye and I actually appreciate some of his storytelling but he definitely gotta go. Whoever fukked up Suicide Squad gotta go as well

Can't reboot because they're in too deep like Mekhi Phife but a shift in filmmaking style like how the FF series did it is very plausible

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I love Snyders eye and I actually appreciate some of his storytelling but he definitely gotta go. Whoever fukked up Suicide Squad gotta go as well

Can't reboot because they're in too deep like Mekhi Phife but a shift in filmmaking style like how the FF series did it is very plausible

Snyder isn't directing future films and I believe the studio execs who were around for Suicide Squad are gone. I doubt Ayer returns to direct anything either. Matt Reeves is doing The Batman. James Wan is doing Aquaman. Patty Jenkins is returning to do the Wonder Woman sequel.

momma

All Star
Daps
Snyder isn't directing future films and I believe the studio execs who were around for Suicide Squad are gone. I doubt Ayer returns to direct anything either. Matt Reeves is doing The Batman. James Wan is doing Aquaman. Patty Jenkins is returning to do the Wonder Woman sequel.

I thought they were gonna tap Snyder again for JL2 and MOS2

momma

All Star
Daps
:russ: Nah. A Justice League sequel will happen down the road sometime but it won't be Snyder. Man of Steel 2 doesn't have a script yet, that will be a long ways down the road. Snyder is working on other projects.

Well I guess that's good news

I actually loved BvS and MoS was boring to me but still really interesting, but that Tomato score is judge and jury for reputation

David Ayer was actually the perfect person to direct a Suicide Squad movie, I'm really not sure what happened there. It's not even like there was a decent movie in there if you cut it differently, the dialogue + central plot + everything was straight garbage

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Gavin o connor is doing ss 2. Matthew vaughn had talks for MOS2, but no thing official

Ima miss Snyder. I hope he adapts another comic

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double Toasted hates everything that ain't Marvel.

:stopitslime:

Yall need to stop with this shyt. Those dudes fukking loved Logan, Deadpool, and a bunch of other non Marvel studios films. They've also been just as tough on the Thor franchise as some of yall around here.

They gave Wonder Woman and the Nolan Batman films good reviews. They don't have a bias, they just haven't liked most of the DCEU stuff that a LOT of other people haven't liked.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Reviews are all over the place at present.

Fans are, of course, siding with whoever affirms their preconceived notions and ignoring everyone else.

If nothing else, JL will continue the streak of DC film conversations being even worse than any of the films could ever be.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
You’ve been in here past 2 pages with nothing but negative comments so nah don’t try and front on me . Keep your bytch ass far away. I know your types tryna front like they care but only here to post negative shyt

Go suck a dicc

I used to care, i seen all DC movies with the hope of them being a our realistic take on super heros, i enjoy seeing bruce waking up to a random in his bed while popping percs and drinking wine. I like seeing superman struggle with being burden with the god complex people have force upon him. Seeing heros being held accountable for lives being taken and millions dollars of damage, but your boo Mr.Synder just kept fukking it up. Like come man, it's like he is still obess with proving he could write for star wars while still living off his 300 and watchmen glory day and DC suffers because of it.

So youre right I don't care but my god i wish DCEU would change that

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Well I guess that's good news

I actually loved BvS and MoS was boring to me but still really interesting, but that Tomato score is judge and jury for reputation

David Ayer was actually the perfect person to direct a Suicide Squad movie, I'm really not sure what happened there. It's not even like there was a decent movie in there if you cut it differently, the dialogue + central plot + everything was straight garbage
The plot was what ruined Suicide Squad.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
2 days to go and right on cue i have that sinking feeling,my expectations have been firmly lowered by the zeitgeist.