Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

peppe

Superstar
Daps

overal not a bad review seems like they are stepping away from the serious DC tone and more to the light hearted marvel tone. Again dont come at me with the stan wars BS i'm looking forward to seeing the movie sunday.

EDIT: They went to the fluffy tone, I'll see what he means by this when I go sunday. And they rushed the characters which sucks ofcourse. Besides superman and batman I'm not really up to speed with the background of the others so kinda sucks that they rushed it but like he said if you trying to condense a villan story and forming a team story in 2 hours it's going to have some problems.

As long as my nikka aquaman get's his shine I'm good :to:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
TB7bIK4.jpg

44 reviews for RT

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Seems like it will end up in the high 40’s to low 50’s.

RT score rarely goes up by much. Probably a little lower than MOS.

JSS

Pro
Daps
I don't like what I'm reading :upsetfavre:.

I want a more Dark Knight, Kick-Ass, Watchmen, Logan, MoS, BvS vibe. I want dramas that just happen to have superheroes and amazing set pieces. I want stories where heroes deal with real life issues the same way that everyday people deal with them, just on a grander scale where the stakes are higher. The type of stories where heroes (and villains, because they are an important contrast to the heroes) are presented with moral dilemmas that help define who they are, and I want to be shown the consequences of these decisions and how they affect other characters that inhabit the world. These are usually the type of stories that that have produced great comic books and films. It's a shame that DC seems to be shying away from that. They seem to be lowering the bar for themselves by aiming for a run-of-the-mill popcorn flick that placates the lowest common denominator.

I already got my IMAX tickets so I'm watching, but I'm certain I'll be thinking of what could have been if DC stuck to their guns and swung for the fences :francis:.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here come the meltdowns :mjlol:

"fukk the critics man, nobody cares what they think"

*writes 10,000 word essay on the evils of Rotten Tomatoes*

"I haven't seen the movie or anything, but these critics don't know what the fukk they're talking about. They just hate ____ movies. All those positive reviews they gave ____ movies in the past were just to throw us off and make it look like they're unbiased"

:snoop: