Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
From Double Toasted
Goodwin - Matinee
Martin - Matinee
Girtz - Rental
Korey -Matinee

I knew Girts would be on that. Dude seems so hard to please. Not even about DC flicks, about shyt in general.

If he's keeping to a high standard to be a better reviewer then that's understandable, but for the most part when watching movies he's like rock.gif "here we go" soon as he sits down

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I knew Girts would be on that. Dude seems so hard to please. Not even about DC flicks, about shyt in general.

If he's keeping to a high standard to be a better reviewer then that's understandable, but for the most part when watching movies he's like rock.gif "here we go" soon as he sits down
Girts always seems to be like a rating below whatever the rest are.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gave WW a collective :ld:

Meanwhile they loved Age of Ultron and shyt like that so :manny:

:camby:Stop with the propaganda. You act like we can't go to youtube and pull receipts.

Wonder Woman
1 full price
2 high matinees
1 matinee

Girts always seems to be like a rating below whatever the rest are.

Martin said the first hour was terrible:mjlol:. I thought he gave it a rental not a matinee. He was harsher than Girts to me. Girts hated things the rest of them were okay with.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The studio is fukking things up. This looks like the one film where they should have allowed them a longer cut. Seeing lots of people saying a longer movie with more scenes would have been appreciated so certain things don't feel rushed.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
He liked it the most along with Goodwin. You want to point the finger at Martin.

It was a great review and they went into detail. They thought some things were amazing but all agreed that Steppenwolf was :trash:and brought down the film. The movie seems to be very uneven from what they said.

They liked WW and the Batman movies but I guess those are Marvel right?:stopitslime:

You're faulting them for not liking BVS and SS:gucci:
He's one of the guys that believes ppl are against dc. No use explaining anything to him. Dudes breakdown movies for 30+ minutes to give their reasons why they don't particularly like it but he sees it as a anti dc agenda. Even tho double toasted gives plenty marvel movies and tv shows matinees and rentals