6m6sgSH.jpg
Muthafukkin :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sohh who is in the legion of doom?

villains of the members of jl....they switch them in/out, but the main stays are usually lex, bizarro, brainiac (supe); sinestro (gl); black mantra (aqua); cheetah, giganta (ww); capt cold, grodd (flash); grundy (supe/bat/gl/hawkgirl); scarecrow, riddler (bats)....joker has done it like once/twice, but he doesnt really get down with it.....going off that after credit scene that has leaked, seems they gonna let
deathstroke join to fight bats, which could help setup the batman movie

the lod can be used to setup/show off so much shyt, all wb/dc gotta do is use any number of the numerous characters they have....they really should use the lod to introduce black adam.....he can be one of the first members and used as a villain in jl2 (let him get tricked by lex into thinking the jl would want to fukk with his country), which could help setup the shazam movie cause it would explain why the wizard needs a new champion....it would also allow the rock to turn the character into an anti-hero like he wants to cause he would have to redeem himself for fukking shyt up in the first place.....

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Not to me.There was no method to the madness.

Although the first half of Avengers damn near put me to sleep,

the writing, adaptation, dialogue, build up>>>>TF3.

Which is, admittedly, not hard to accomplish.

5587235-2.gif

BumbleBee_T3.gif

aFKllg.gif

>>

Im not rewatching either, but i know i enjoyed it more than that tv show by whedon

Daps
Snyder is receiving the "hate" from artsy fukks who used to hate on Michael Bay. Hating on Michael Bay became America's past time but Bay made so much money and became so powerful in Hollywood that it just doesn't even matter anymore if you hate on Bay. It became old.

So that vitriol from the art fukks was passed on to Snyder who they thought was the "next Bay"... but it's a bad comparison because Snyder is more talented as a director than Bay. Even Bay has some good flicks though.

But now Snyder is pretty powerful himself.. so in the end, these artsy New Yorker types are just jealous. They pay $3000 a month to live in a shyt hole studio apartment in Manhattan somewhere and are pissed off that they will never be Snyder. :mjgrin:
I hate Michael bay. fukk Michael bay. fukk transformers.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Avengers years later after it came out I thought it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. :yeshrug:
When is the double toasted review going to be posted?

Watching live right now.

Not to spoil it but they basically said :ld:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Comments already showed they wore the same thing in WW

Yep, if it is attractive to men...

That Nicki Minaj cover is about to be herald as "brave" and "strong"

I'll never forget The View talking about this Rihanna picture as her basically affriming her p*ssy power or something

She was grabbing her coochy to the cam in the pic

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukkin korey

He liked it the most along with Goodwin. You want to point the finger at Martin.

It was a great review and they went into detail. They thought some things were amazing but all agreed that Steppenwolf was :trash:and brought down the film. The movie seems to be very uneven from what they said.

Double Toasted hates everything that ain't Marvel.

They liked WW and the Batman movies but I guess those are Marvel right?:stopitslime:

You're faulting them for not liking BVS and SS:gucci: