Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I made it to the screening last night and this movie was flames!
It is a fun as fukk viewing experience especially with a large crowd.
All the characters have moments to shine, visually the movie is great, it zips through its 2 hours quick as hell, despite cramming a ton of stuff into that time frame the movie never feels bloated and the chemistry between the characters is on point from top to bottom.
Plus those two after credits scenes are awesome. One will have you going :blessed:while the other one will have you like :gladbron: then :feedme:
Glad to hear you liked it. 2 more days :lupe:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Anyone see that dumb feminist get proven wrong about that male gaze shyt

she hasnt taken it down or apologised, she's left it there to continue the faux outrage and bring a negative press to Zack & JL

these dumb bytches have an agenda.. with all this hollywood scandals going on, expect more faux bullshyt being written up to make anything ''male'' dismissed, fuccin thots

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: The shyt is beyond comical at this point. Its why actual discussion on the net for a shyt like comic book movies is rare. There's no nuance or intelligence to the shyt whatsoever
Zyd7QLr.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I don't let other people's opinions dictate what mine are.

Again, you're missing the point. I have blatantly ignored RT scores for movies I'm invested in (for example, I bought my JL tickets weeks ago, so I'm going regardless), but in general since I tend to agree with the critics, it's not dictating, it's like checking with folks who I tend to share opinions with before I spend money.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Again, you're missing the point. I have blatantly ignored RT scores for movies I'm invested in (for example, I bought my JL tickets weeks ago, so I'm going regardless), but in general since I tend to agree with the critics, it's not dictating, it's like checking with folks who I tend to share opinions with before I spend money.
Let it go, you are talking to a guy who doesn't trust other people's opinions. When the weatherman tells him there is a 60% chance of rain he doesn't carry an umbrella. When his dentist thinks he needs a root canal he says fukk you and suffers with a gum infection. When a woman tells him he is not attractive to her he . . . well . . . I dunno but he doesn't believe her. Listening to other people's opinions is just:dame: and he cannot partake.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I made it to the screening last night and this movie was flames!
It is a fun as fukk viewing experience especially with a large crowd.
All the characters have moments to shine, visually the movie is great, it zips through its 2 hours quick as hell, despite cramming a ton of stuff into that time frame the movie never feels bloated and the chemistry between the characters is on point from top to bottom.
Plus those two after credits scenes are awesome. One will have you going :blessed:while the other one will have you like :gladbron: then :feedme:
I actually respect your opinions breh, so I'm legit negging you if this shyt turns out to be trash:beli:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not missing the point at all.

You are letting them dictate to you what to go see. You said so yourself.

I find it as silly as listening to a critic telling me what music to like or listen.

But do you, I prefer using my own thoughts instead of using others. I ain't that hard pressed over 10 dollars :dame:

I don't really care :yeshrug:

Last edited: