Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I made it to the screening last night and this movie was flames!
It is a fun as fukk viewing experience especially with a large crowd.
All the characters have moments to shine, visually the movie is great, it zips through its 2 hours quick as hell, despite cramming a ton of stuff into that time frame the movie never feels bloated and the chemistry between the characters is on point from top to bottom.
Plus those two after credits scenes are awesome. One will have you going :blessed:while the other one will have you like :gladbron: then :feedme:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The good news about the end credit setting up JL 2 is that its never been done before. shyts gonna be magical

which other team up has had every members *REDACTED* cutting loose coming for them ?? , its usually one giant entity

that'll mean more dope scenes like BvS warehouse and less CGI = GOAT LEVEL sequel.. please WB/DCEU let that shyt be great

*REDACTED* coming through at the end with the green rock powered suit to usher in MOS or MOS 3 wherever we are at that point :yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I keep hearing weak villain, terrible CGI

yet none of these hacks uttered any of this bullshyt through marvel movies run ??

at least you marvel stans on here had the balls to say the cgi in ragnarok is trash, supposed critics act like only the DCEU uses cgi now.. smfhhhhh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Damn..... I came in here to quietly get hope off early reviews but run into the " I like shytty movies and I'm proud of it" brigade. :dry: could y'all leave.

I've been posting the reviews. Most so far are positive or mixed. Some negatives sprinkled in. It probably won't be a panning. Maybe split. Most people say it's entertaining. That's all the info I got.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I keep hearing weak villain, terrible CGI

yet none of these hacks uttered any of this bullshyt through marvel movies run ??

at least you marvel stans on here had the balls to say the cgi in ragnarok is trash, supposed critics act like only the DCEU uses cgi now.. smfhhhhh

Breh...the weak villain thing is a constant marvel criticism. shyt, Collider made this article just a couple weeks ago

Marvel Movie Villains Ranked from Worst to Best

And he opens the article saying " But if there’s an Achilles heel to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it’s its villains. They’re not particular good or even interesting. And given how many films they’ve made now, it’s become a bit of a running joke that Marvel’s villains are lackluster"

So yeah, it's a common thing at this point that a lot of people just accept as par for the course, for better or for worse

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I watched Avengers years later after it came out I thought it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. :yeshrug:
When is the double toasted review going to be posted?
So you're saying Avengers was Batman & Robin (1997) status?

I know this is the internet and I'm not supposed to take ppls opinions super seriously but :mindblown:

It's like there's literally no middle ground anymore, things are either classic or the worst thing ever

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand this Marvel vs DC thing, if the movie is good what does it matter which company is releasing it?

I like DC based on their animated series in the early 90's and their movies pre Val Kilmer.

And Winter Soldier is still the best comic book movie released in recent times. Whatever though carry on...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I know this is the internet and I'm not supposed to take ppls opinions super seriously but :mindblown:

It's like there's literally no middle ground anymore, things are either classic or the worst thing ever
:russ: The shyt is beyond comical at this point. Its why actual discussion on the net for shyt like comic book movies is rare. There's no nuance or intelligence to the shyt whatsoever

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The general consensus is Batman and Robin is a terrible movie. You don't expect anything from it.

Avengers on the other hand made a billion and and the popular opinion is positive so yeah I expected it to be a good watch and it really turned out to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my humble opinion.

Maybe I had to be a fan of the characters/comic books to get it. It did nothing for me. :yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
avoided spoilers for this one but Jesse did all he could in bvs. they had him out there putting jolly ranchers in other nikka's mouth and shyt. nobody coulda saved that role. :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

Damn..... I came in here to quietly get hope off early reviews but run into the " I like shytty movies and I'm proud of it" brigade. :dry: could y'all leave.
They do that alot now. I remember when they used to shyr on any movie with "fun " in the review

Sign of the times:manny:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Letting a website tell you how to spend your money :dame:

Might as well call that website daddy :dame:

Eh, that joke works better for insecure males with issues about what qualifies as masculine. I'm a woman from a two parent home, so I don't have those issues:umad: But anyway, most consumers use some sort of guide to make informed purchases. When a person agrees with the general aggregate of RT, then it'd be foolish not to as least consider it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Eh, that joke works better for insecure males with issues about what qualifies as masculine. I'm a woman from a two parent home, so I don't have those issues:umad: But anyway, most consumers use some sort of guide to make informed purchases. When a person agrees with the general aggregate of RT, then it'd be foolish not to as least consider it.
I don't let other people's opinions dictate what mine are.