Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just read a review where the guy said it was better than the Avengers, but not as good as Wonder Woman:gucci:

I don't get the hype around Wonder Woman:mindblown:
Avengers was trash and has aged like milk. Wonder woman is an absolutely better film. And i don't even love wonder woman like that.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm sorry, but for people like me who actually shell out full price opening day, I appreciate RT so much. It's saved me a lot of money. I tend to agree with the aggregate 9 times out of 10. Like I'm so glad I didn't go see Suburbicon because the trailers were mildly interesting to me but RT saved me $10 bucks and 2 hours. And I actually do read the reviews, but that aggregate means something to me.
Letting a website tell you how to spend your money :dame:

Might as well call that website daddy :dame:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Just read a review where the guy said it was better than the Avengers, but not as good as Wonder Woman:gucci:

I don't get the hype around Wonder Woman:mindblown:
Easily explained and expected...

Todays popular culture and mainstream media are heavily influenced by feminists and fakkits...

WW was average as fukk but of course overhyped because it was a major female superhero lead and directed by a female...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When it comes to action movies and superhero movies critics views don't really matter to me. If it's a serious drama or something I'll pay a little more attention to critics but if the subject matter interests me and I'm a fan of the actor(s) I'll probably still see it. :yeshrug:
It's useful information. One factor in many when deciding to see a movie. Not the end all by any means.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Not just was, dude is writing the current Action Comics series. No way is he going to talk shyt about the company he works for.:russ:

Same with James wan. I tend to have a hesitancy with these promotions, cos I always wonder how much is in their self interest. Like if Wan didn't tweet about JL, would anyone notice it missing? It can be seen as genuine from that view. And on the other hand, is his tweet purely for positive momentum towards Aquaman?

...I'm thinking too much here

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Avengers years later after it came out I thought it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. :yeshrug:
When is the double toasted review going to be posted?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Avengers years later after it came out I thought it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. :yeshrug:
When is the double toasted review going to be posted?

Honestly, I was :russell: for damn near 80-85% of that flick.

The final battle scene made up for it, tho:whoo:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Avengers wasn't what it was hyped up to be, but it absolutely shyts on WW.

That final battle scene shyts on WW about 10x by itself
That final battle scene looks like it was 70% footage from Transformers 3,complete with the trade mark Michael Bay spin around shot.