Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear the complaining about villains in these superhero movies is getting on my nerves. Nobody says shyt about the one note villains in damn near every other genre of film.

Even among supehero films they seem to pick and choose when they want to complain about the villain. Logan and Deadpool and completely forgettable villains but nobody complains about them.

Lex Luthor

Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
@Lex Luthor you in this? you got the hair cut and everything, :ufdup: no excuses this time.
Go see the movie and find out
XjoUdfH.png

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
It's hard for me to trust any reviews saying its weaker than Wonder Woman (Which I liked but didn't think it was better than MOS nor BVS... I thought Logan was the better comic book film out at the time)

What are people seeing in that film? They're treating it like it's Spiderman 2 status.

Is this feminist agenda/Harvey Weinstein/Social media twitter obsessed era the reason why it's so praised?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard for me to trust any reviews saying its weaker than Wonder Woman (Which I liked but didn't think it was better than MOS nor BVS)

What are people seeing in that film? They're treating it like it's Spiderman 2 status.

Is this feminist agenda/Harvey Weinstein/Social media twitter obsessed era the reason why it's so praised?

Wonder Woman is a REALLY solid film and was a legit crowd pleaser. Sure the fact that it's a female lead superhero is playing into some of the acclaim it's getting, but it sort of came out at the perfect moment. A large chunk of audiences weren't feeling the previous DCEU films, so for Wonder Woman to be so well liked by most people is seen as a huge accomplishment in and of itself.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Wonder Woman is a REALLY solid film and was a legit crowd pleaser. Sure the fact that it's a female lead superhero is playing into some of the acclaim it's getting, but it sort of came out at the perfect moment. A large chunk of audiences weren't feeling the previous DCEU films, so for Wonder Woman to be so well liked by most people is seen as a huge accomplishment in and of itself.
I get that, but what I don't get is the high praise for it.

I thought it was decent but it didn't wow me.

Critics hated BVS but I was actually wowed by that. There's nothing in WW better than the Batman warehouse fight, Batman vs Superman fight and the fight with the Trinity verses Doomsday. Literally nothing in that film comes close to those 3....The Ares fight was very lackluster.

And don't get me started on MOS.

Faora's scenes alone >>>WW

I'm convinced WW's praise is mainly due to politics and this lame ass twitter generation we live in.

hzcAAm4.gif

Last edited:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Yup. That’s my man but he and other cats on this board who live and die by reviews have given these cats inflated opinions of themselves and their opinions. We gave these cats way way too much power. Stop being sheep people
My thing is it's not even about reviews. Most people who live and die by Rotten Tomatoes don't read a single damn review. They just look at the RT score.

Which isn't even how you're supposed to use the fukking website.