Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's really anxiously sitting on their hands waiting for RT to tell them what other people think :mjlol:

I think they might also be doing it that way because typically with these DC movies if the reviews are glowing a$$holes start sending out death threats.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Y’all see this bullshyt they tryna do to the GAWD ???

People are deep in her comments explaining why she’s wrong and she refuses to delete the shyt or apologise and it’s spreading through twitter now smhhhhh

I keep telling y’all there’s a REAL hate for Snyder no matter what he does. Dudes are out here raping And molesting women. And all Snyder is doing is giving us visual classics and you had people making jokes about his daughters death.

How the fukk can you as a human have so much hate for someone you don’t know who’s never harmed you

Maaaaan i can’t imagine the BS this man deals with

This isn't unique to Snyder.

There's just a group of people out there that stay looking for shyt to complain about with Superhero movies. Like that stupid shyt from a while back where people were saying Marvel was homophobic because they turned a gay character straight (which they didn't).

Or how people were complaining about Iron Fist being whitewashed even though the character is white in the comics.

Then you got that segment of people that pick a female supporting character then complain when said supporting character isn't the lead of the damn movie. Best example of that were the people complaining about the Wasp not being the central character in ANT-MAN.:snoop:

This is just where we are now, there's a large segment of "fans" that have their own pet issues and they'll twist and misrepresent shyt in these movies to get attention.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll explain the Rotten Tomatoes thing. They have a show now. They want people to watch the show. So they delay scores now so they can talk about them on the show. It has nothing to do with Warner Bros. The reviews are not delayed. The reviews will be up on all the random sites and publications. They just won't be on the RT site until after the show is over.

None of this means reviews will be positive or negative. If you want to see if reactions are positive/negative just follow this thread because people will be posting them.