Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not a comic nerd. Don't watch the cartoons. With that said I give it a B. Flash was the 2nd best to me. The biggest strength of this film is it had high moments. The comic dorks was going crazy over those moments. Humor wasnt for me but it wasnt annoyomg like Marvel. Camera shots were dope. Cgi sucked at alot parts like Wonder Woman. Villian is so weak though. I think the comic nerds really gonna like this though. And its gonna make alot more money then b v s.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Im trying maintain my composer, but ive been mentally preparing that this movie was gonna be terrible....so to hear that it MIGHT be good is confusing

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On a side note, cyborg sounds alot like the oldest son from Empire. The bipolar one.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think the DC vs Marvel shyt is funny :heh:

No problems with it tbh.
Basically, niqqaz who actually take it serious make it even more hilarious.
Also some people are not stanning just expressing genuine disappointment with the franchise so far and still get called stans. So even when they try to be honest they get accused of ulterior motives. That's actually funny to. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So rotten tomatoes is withholding the reviews for an extra 2 days so they can reveal during a live stream :mjlol:

RT has officially jumped the shark

Doesn't Warner/DC have to give permission for this? Reviews a day before the release? :francis: Historically means bad reviews. This live stream shyt makes me think this might be a curve tho and it will get good reviews.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Doesn't Warner/DC have to give permission for this? Reviews a day before the release? :francis: Historically means bad reviews. This live stream shyt makes me think this might be a curve tho and it will get good reviews.

No, the embargo drops Tuesday night so Metacritic will have it. RT just started doing this shyt with Bad Moms 2, they'll do it for TLJ too

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Also some people are not stanning just expressing genuine disappointment with the franchise so far and still get called stans. So even when they try to be honest they get accused of ulterior motives. That's actually funny to. lol
:IseeyouplayboiMarvel:

I took my girl to see bvs. nikkas don't think I was disappointed I coulda spent that bread elsewhere :snoop:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They can just do it without studio permission?

Idk, it's kinda pointless when the reviews will still be on their site and on Metacritic, you just won't be able see the RT score. It's to get more fans for their new RT show they're doing. So it's not like they're stopping reviews from being seen, you just can't see if it's rotten or not