Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For someone who doesn't pay attention to things of this nature I can't but notice people condemning Zack for no real purpose but to just hate on the man, why does his name garner such negativity and doubt? Is this purely based on his movies or is there more to it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For someone who doesn't pay attention to things of this nature I can't but notice people condemning Zack for no real purpose but to just hate on the man, why does his name garner such negativity and doubt? Is this purely based on his movies or is there more to it.

1. Movies (Batman V Superman)
2. A lot of comic geeks are cowardly and superstitious
3. None of them listened to Kevin Feige when he spoke on this weeks ago so yeah

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And he’s right, it’s like everyone wants to be part of team instead of enjoying the medium. I never got the rivalry as a kid. I liked Batman and X-Men, didn’t think you had to choose. :heh:

It's as dumb as the Sega vs Nintendo shyt or the Xbox vs Playstation shyt. How about you just ball and buy both? As a kid I could play Sonic the hedgehog and Donkey Kong Country. As an adult, I can play Uncharted or Gears of War. It's a beautiful thing

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Is
Deathstroke
a different character from what
Will Smith played in Suicide Squad
?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
1. Movies (Batman V Superman)
2. A lot of comic geeks are cowardly and superstitious
3. None of them listened to Kevin Feige when he spoke on this weeks ago so yeah
The main reason is that he didn’t make Superman lame which is what most of his stans want.

They don’t think it’s lame but it is. Those movies in the 70s were trash but it’s what the people want.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The main reason is that he didn’t make Superman lame which is what most of his stans want.

They don’t think it’s lame but it is. Those movies in the 70s were trash but it’s what the people want.

did he improve in batman vs superman? because he was definetely lame in man of steel. worse than the source material

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's as dumb as the Sega vs Nintendo shyt or the Xbox vs Playstation shyt. How about you just ball and buy both? As a kid I could play Sonic the hedgehog and Donkey Kong Country. As an adult, I can play Uncharted or Gears of War. It's a beautiful thing
what confuses me are the one who are supposedly comic book fans but acting this way .
This guy is also a verified critic :manny:

hmn can't wait :blessed: so excited for this piff