Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Green Latern or Martian Manhunter making that run-in??

I know they got at least one surprise on deck besides Superman returning.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gonna spoiler it for those wanting to go in fresh.

Luthor escaped from prison and is now working with Deathstroke. It's a bit cut off, but the full thing seems to be alluding to Legion of Doom/Injustice Gang for the sequel based on what people are saying.
:ohhh::lupe:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting hype for this. :wow: I want to see it this weekend but don't want to deal with the crowds.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I solely blame @FlyRy for this fukking shyt. @MartyMcFly look at what your man has caused. :heh:

Yup. That’s my man but he and other cats on this board who live and die by reviews have given these cats inflated opinions of themselves and their opinions. We gave these cats way way too much power. Stop being sheep people

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Y’all see this bullshyt they tryna do to the GAWD ???

People are deep in her comments explaining why she’s wrong and she refuses to delete the shyt or apologise and it’s spreading through twitter now smhhhhh

I keep telling y’all there’s a REAL hate for Snyder no matter what he does. Dudes are out here raping And molesting women. And all Snyder is doing is giving us visual classics and you had people making jokes about his daughters death.

How the fukk can you as a human have so much hate for someone you don’t know who’s never harmed you

Maaaaan i can’t imagine the BS this man deals with