Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm gonna see this Saturday morning I swear if this shyt is wack I'm gonna toss the entire series in the trash...:camby:
They can't stop fukking up. I've never seen such out of touch suits than the ones in charge of handling the DC movies.
:snoop:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubtful, I think Disney saving the Avengers trailer for the week of or week before Last Jedi.

Probably won’t see it till early December.

true...i figure it'll def be on star wars....just get the feeling it'll drop earlier cause it keeps getting talked about and it being released soon....just think that would be a hell of a bonus/surprise to attach it to jl...

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The trailers has been weak as fukk. Looks too generic. BUT, i have hopes since Wonder Woman was really good.

Hopefully this shyt is piff :feedme:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gone already. What was it :feedme:

That was quick:mjlol:, but damn they couldn't wait til it at least came out tho before trying to spoil us:picard:

Going to wait a couple of days for this one. A lot of reactions loving cyborg and breh has looked trash in the trailers.:patrice:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
from the comments im convinced you dudes dont care if the movie is good or not, ya'll are really just here to call it trash regardless. so miss me with that ''im done with the dceu'' BS

you nikkas been in here since page 1 hating, shyt could get a 100 on RT and you fakkits will still say the DCEU is done.

imagine being a grown ass adult so invested in a company failing so bad, like how dies it affect you ? if you hate it that bad no one is forcing you to watch it.

im not marvels biggest fan but you dont see me praying they reboot and the universe fails..

but nah theres no DC bias tho.. im hella sleep