Reppin
St louis
heard it's just ok.....
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yall nikkas falling for the early reactions again, huh?

To be fair the "early reactions" aren't from fans, they are from critics who post on RT. RT put out an article about the reactions. Where it ends up percentage wise, who knows. A mixed reaction can be a positive or negative and the foreign critics haven't weighed in yet.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
To be fair the "early reactions" aren't from fans, they are from critics who post on RT. RT put out an article about the reactions. Where it ends up percentage wise, who knows. A mixed reaction can be a positive or negative and the foreign critics haven't weighed in yet.

It's critics reactions not fan reactions

Got u

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read some reactions, seeing people's reactions to those reactions, and it's just lol.....i'm not even gonna get into it.....thurs at 9, i'll be seeing this, cant wait...

side note: i got a feeling we will get the avengers trailer attached to this which would be great....

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
read some reactions, seeing people's reactions to those reactions, and it's just lol.....i'm not even gonna get into it.....thurs at 9, i'll be seeing this, cant wait...

side note: i got a feeling we will get the avengers trailer attached to this which would be great....
Doubtful, I think Disney saving the Avengers trailer for the week of or week before Last Jedi.

Probably won’t see it till early December.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm gonna see this Saturday morning I swear if this shyt is wack I'm gonna toss the entire series in the trash...:camby:

and not one soul in this green earth will skip a beat because ''order 66'' chooses not to ever watch a DCEU film again.

youve watched every MCU film and never uttered such bullshyt, because ooooo fun and exciting. but the DCUE nikkas must toss it away if its not liked.. nikka please

go suck a dikk and do a split on a cactus. grown ass men acting like their opinions spin the world.. your one viewership wont stop shyt. so please dont even watch it, go kiss a moving train.

JL out in 4 days

AQUAGAWD next year.. SHAZAM and Gadot bae after.. the DCEU is not stopping, so by all means go cry a river fuccin fruit cake