Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
yea no, we're not saying a director cnt make his version of a character but the character has to be at least true to their roots and developed well. dnt sit here and tell me superman is developed well, hell we can only go off of limited shyt cuz he has no sequels or character arcs. yall nikkas need to stop this stupidity you know damn well no one is upset over a change to supes the execution is just bad.
:salute::salute::salute:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Negro got blade as his avi but all up in dc's nutsack like they paying this muthufukka:mjlol: y'all nikkas kill me. At least marvel fans got right to talk shyt. Wonder woman was DC first critically acclaimed movie in damn near a decade and that was largely due to feminism.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea no, we're not saying a director cnt make his version of a character but the character has to be at least true to their roots and developed well. dnt sit here and tell me superman is developed well, hell we can only go off of limited shyt cuz he has no sequels or character arcs. yall nikkas need to stop this stupidity you know damn well no one is upset over a change to supes the execution is just bad.
First of all yes a lot of people are mad at how he was portrayed in the two movies where you been . He was developed well he was a guy with gifts that wants to help people and is learning how . Earth realizes once he's dead that oops he was a beacon . He inspires people simply by doing what he does when he has zero reason to do it . He could be a god ruling earth but he chooses to devote his time to helping others .
You can make slight alterations but not to the point of the character becoming unrecognisable. There is no interpretation I can I think of where Clark could save his dad but simply choses to let him die. Also in JL there is all this talk about Superman bringing hope? This was never shown in any of the movies, he was just sad all the time and being Superman was like a burden for him. There are various sins committed in this verse like the bullshyt line in BVS from Superman saying “Superman was never real”. Also that Zod neck snap and Superman not batting an eye to all the destruction occurring.
what ars you talking about ?? Marvels made waaaaaaaay more alterations to their characters to D.C. So unless your calling them out you don't know comics . And yes there is a version who would do what he did the one in the movie because he respects and believes in his dad . And yes he was a symbol of hope to some ( as B VS S shows not everyone ) and once he dies leaving a power vacuum the world appreciates him more . This is his first super hero fight he tried to bring it away but wasn't sure how to do it . You guys nitpicking

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comes in to talk about JL, sees posts talking about the destruction in MoS

GS73Mjak1qT1jZNbi58J9wtFjVg=.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Negro got blade as his avi but all up in dc's nutsack like they paying this muthufukka:mjlol: y'all nikkas kill me. At least marvel fans got right to talk shyt. Wonder woman was DC first critically acclaimed movie in damn near a decade and that was largely due to feminism.

Your entire post reads like a fukking stan bruh :mjlol:

"due to feminism" :mjlol:

You ever think maybe I like all these movies? Because for the most part I do. That's why Blade is my avatar. That's why I felt Logan was one of the better CBMs I've seen. That's why Black Panther is one of my highest anticipated movies for next year. That's why I've posted good things about the Russos and upcoming Infinity War.

You might be a stan.. I like most of these except the terrible Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron, Green Lantern, shyt like that.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It's a waste of time responding to people like @darryl and @Cacdestroyer.

They're deep in the red for a reason.
Reading the last couple pages and apparently nikkas forgot how to use the @ function:mjpls:I have to admit, shytting on stans lost a lot of its luster this go around. Nothing like the lead up to BvsS when anybody could get it:mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
unable to see it in IMAX opening day unfortunetly which sucks, car is in shop but maybe i can make it :manny: