Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These retards are hilarious. I'm not in the Thor thread at all. I'll write my thoughts when I watch it and move on. These tards can't move on for shyt, stans :russ:

Here's more from Cameron. He lists Snyder among the greats :blessed:

"I certainly have studied the masters: David Lean, Hitchcock, Kubrick, you know, everybody. Directors that continue to inspire me? Ridley Scott. I'll go to see any Ridley Scott movie, even the ones that bomb, to me are great because of the fabric of the film making... I'm also inspired by — these are established filmmakers now but I remember being very inspired by them when they first broke on the scene, like Zack Snyder and Robert Rodriguez, guys that were just creating their own new cinematic language."

:umad:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You don't seem to understand that your opinion holds no weight. :what:

:heh:Why would opinions hold weight when we can examine a body of work. This is pointless so I will let you cook breh, I can’t wait for Tuesday though............where it will be all “Whedons fault”.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:heh:Why would opinions hold weight when we can examine a body of work. This is pointless so I will let you cook breh, I can’t wait for Tuesday though............where it will be all “Whedons fault”.:russ:

Most of us here never liked Whedon, so I don't know what or why you'd expect that to change.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
3 more days :blessed: I'm excited to see the world of aquaman. Can't say I give a fukk about the rest :yeshrug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Just read the last few pages cldnt agree more with some of y’all. i honestly think most dc stans are really snyder stans cuz no way a true fan cld be happy at the current dceu and missed potential/stupidity. snyder neglects story and characters for visuals and the hope that becuz iconic heroes are heroes then shyt will be ok, superman dying is an example. like u think cuz its supes i'm suppose to care that he died when you didn't flesh an already mixed reacted to interpretation with no sequel and made him a side character in his next appearance still doin the brooding lost soul act, then try to say in JL he was a symbol of hope for the world? the "dc is too smart for yall" is probably the laziest copout for a film series i have ever heard like lmao really that's the reason why a congested movie like bvs wasn't well recieved or suicide squad trying to be gotg spinoff with terrible edits and a bad story with non-existent character development while making money was utter shyt. there' a reason WW is a good film compared to other dc properties and why aquaman is looking to be the next right step. all in all i do look forward to the new dceu and the growth its not fukking hard to do warner bros.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just read the last few pages cldnt agree more with some of y’all. i honestly think most dc stans are really snyder stans cuz no way a true fan cld be happy at the current dceu and missed potential/stupidity. snyder neglects story and characters for visuals and the hope that becuz iconic heroes are heroes then shyt will be ok, superman dying is an example. like u think cuz its supes i'm suppose to care that he died when you didn't flesh an already mixed reacted to interpretation with no sequel and made him a side character in his next appearance still doin the brooding lost soul act, then try to say in JL he was a symbol of hope for the world? the "dc is too smart for yall" is probably the laziest copout for a film series i have ever heard like lmao really that's the reason why a congested movie like bvs wasn't well recieved or suicide squad trying to be gotg spinoff with terrible edits and a bad story with non-existent character development while making money was utter shyt. there' a reason WW is a good film compared to other dc properties and why aquaman is looking to be the next right step. all in all i do look forward to the new dceu and the growth its not fukking hard to do warner bros.
And they got a great chance to improve due to many of the next movies being origin movies, shyt they should have done before BvS. Aquaman, followed by Shazam is a great look. Then hopefully they do The Batman before or directly after SS 2.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
And they got a great chance to improve due to many of the next movies being origin movies, shyt they should have done before BvS. Aquaman, followed by Shazam is a great look. Then hopefully they do The Batman before or directly after SS 2.
at this point i dnt really care i will watch but i'm ehh at the dceu as a whole regardless of WW and mos, how am i more excited for antman 2 then JL?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No a lot of us are comic book fans and actually understand the properties and that there can be different versions of the characters . In the MCU they have made numerous numerous changes to fit their narratives yet due to the characters being less established no one knows . Now with batman and superman suddenly everyone is a expert on the characters and no other version is allowed .

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
No a lot of us are comic book fans and actually understand the properties and that there can be different versions of the characters . In the MCU they have made numerous numerous changes to fit their narratives yet due to the characters being less established no one knows . Now with batman and superman suddenly everyone is a expert on the characters and no other version is allowed .
yea no, we're not saying a director cnt make his version of a character but the character has to be at least true to their roots and developed well. dnt sit here and tell me superman is developed well, hell we can only go off of limited shyt cuz he has no sequels or character arcs. yall nikkas need to stop this stupidity you know damn well no one is upset over a change to supes the execution is just bad.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

You can make slight alterations but not to the point of the character becoming unrecognisable. There is no interpretation I can I think of where Clark could save his dad but simply choses to let him die. Also in JL there is all this talk about Superman bringing hope? This was never shown in any of the movies, he was just sad all the time and being Superman was like a burden for him. There are various sins committed in this verse like the bullshyt line in BVS from Superman saying “Superman was never real”. Also that Zod neck snap and Superman not batting an eye to all the destruction occurring.