Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm late as hell to the party. My bad breh. I really don't know WTF is going on in here but here :russ:

Zyd7QLr.gif

I went to Abel's concert last Thursdays, & the shyt was litty :wow:. Thinking about heading to the Official thread right now & doing a drop of vids/photos that I took.
I'm going to ignore this :pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
im still there opening night tho.
however i feel about DC.

no bullshyt tho...

im tryna get my writing chops up.
cause i wanna write the story on how i got into comic books and comic book art and all that.

i think alotta you would really enjoy it.
End of the day most of us are still all going to see these movies.

And cats been arguing and stanning comic book hero's and companies since the beginning.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
These coli movie executives are fukking retarded. Everything in Hollywood is done to make the most money possible. They ain't "rebooting" a franchise that's raking in millions of profit. :laugh:

Also, there is no reason for these "y'all never happy posts" because most of us didn't switch up. We hated Whedon back then and we hate Whedon now. That's called consistency. He's a hack.

Hopefully there's enough Snyder in here to drag this to being a good movie. If it's too much Whedon, it will suck just like the abortion that was Age of Ultron. :scust:

Call Whedon a hack and go on to hope they hack Gawd touch is all over this movie.:scust:. I actually feel for Whedon Who was brought on board when test screenings for the movie was shown and everyone was like:gucci:WTF did we just see. Snyder is 3-0 now with giving DC properties straight up trash.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Call Whedon a hack and go on to hope they hack Gawd touch is all over this movie.:scust:. I actually feel for Whedon Who was brought on board when test screenings for the movie was shown and everyone was like:gucci:WTF did we just see. Snyder is 3-0 now with giving DC properties straight up trash.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Even James Cameron has called Snyder a visionary. Something nobody would ever say about whedon. You are a guy on the internet, you are not James Cameron. Keep stanning that hack tho :umad:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You have no clue what you are talking about. Even James Cameron has called Snyder a visionary. Something nobody would ever say about whedon. You are a guy on the internet, you are not James Cameron. Keep stanning that hack tho :umad:

Snyder is good at visuals and creating amazing scenes but he has not pushed the bar in film making or ideas so I don’t see how he is a visionary.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mr Visionary also thought TDK trilogy wasnt dark and said Batman shouldve been raped in BB. How many of yall wouldve loved to see 6 Asian men fukking Batman in the ass in the 1st half of the movie?:scust:

Zack Snyder said:
Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. ”Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, ”No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.

Martha

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Uh oh, lots of uses of the F word.

Doesn't hack fraud Whedon know that the DCEU isn't supposed to be enjoyable or entertaining?
A movie can be entertaining and enjoyable and still be serious. Wonder Woman, Avengers, Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Logan, and Homecoming had enough fun at the right times and was serious when it needed to be.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
What's Whedon's influence? You better not be referring to jokes because DC was headed in that direction the entire time. :whoa:

Ben and Ezra agree

You can maybe change 10 percent, 15 percent of something on the day,” Affleck said. “Zack’s ship set sail for us ... I don’t think there’s any way to go back and say ‘that’s a Joss scene, that’s a Zack scene.’ They were working toward a common goal.”

I definitely think it’s a realization of a cohesive vision that comes. You know, mainly from Zack, and comes from, you know, the cumulative process of the building of the DCEU. And I definitely, I feel something that reflects majorly what Zack showed me in early comic frames in a lot of the movie. What’s funny is that I think that Zack was doing a much lighter, more comedic, almost more Whedony thing, and then Joss stepped on and was fulfilling Zack’s vision. It’s an incredible instance of two artists in collaboration, and honoring each other’s work.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you're such a f*ggot dude

Ummm.... No I'm not:rudy:

But you know who is though Slime?

DCU's Flash :umad:

Ezra Miller opens up about being gay in Hollywood | Daily Mail Online

Ezra Miller - DC's Flash said:
“I’m queer,” he says, simply. “I have a lot of really wonderful friends who are of very different sexes and genders. I am very much in love with no one in particular. I’ve been trying to figure out relationships, you know? I don’t know if it’s responsible for kids of my age to be so aggressively pursuing monogamous binds, because I don’t think we’re ready for them. The romanticism within our culture dictates that that’s what you’re supposed to be looking for. Then [when] we find what we think is love -- even if it is love -- we do not yet have the tools. I do feel that it’s possible to be at this age unintentionally hurtful, just by being irresponsible -- which is fine. I’m super down with being irresponsible. I’m just trying to make sure my lack of responsibility no longer hurts people. That’s where I’m at in the boyfriend/girlfriend/zefriend type of question.”

Miller explains that he was mocked as a kid for having a speech impediment. Then he had a life-changing experience. “I was trying to kiss boys in school,” he says, and then the best friend he fooled around with turned on him. “He had some macho realization that led him to believe that I was the problem. So I went from having a stutter to being a totally gay little opera singer to being, like, a really confused queer adolescent.”

Martha