Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree about the age, his face doesn't look quite right in the cowl too but slander Ben and praise Bale who was the worst Batman on screen. And Nolan's action scenes are the stuff of great comedy.
Train wreck.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
What's with all the whining and complaining about the word "fun" lately?

Muthafukkas were doing the same shyt with Thor Ragnarok. It was bad enough when people were bytching and moaning about bad reviews, now the good reviews are a problem too? :what:

Now that I think about it, people were doing the same shyt with Wonder Woman. That movie got good reviews and people were complaining on some "They're gonna use this to discredit Zack Snyder" conspiracy theory bullshyt.

Can't muthafukkas just be happy that we seemingly got a good Justice League movie? Sometimes it looks more and more like some people aren't even fans of these movies, they're fans of arguing about them.
I’d rather DC go in their own direction instead of copying Marvel, which seems to be the direction they’re going

That’s what people are complaining about

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
A lot of niqqaz were invested in a deeper/darker comic book cinematic universe specifically compared to Marvel. Now that it has gone by the waste side and a former Marvel employee has made their latest movie 'fun' as well they need to express their disappointment. It's cathartic. lol
I mean we went from that first comic con trailer for SS to green slime getting on Flash with him yelling “grosssssss”:aicmon:

TBH I’ve lost excitement for the universe but will still see them

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean we went from that first comic con trailer for SS to green slime getting on Flash with him yelling “grosssssss”:aicmon:

TBH I’ve lost excitement for the universe but will still see them
I think you can give this movie in particular a pass. It had to change directors for unfortunate reasons and they seem to be going in a new direction after this with the universe.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope this sh1t flops something terrible so they don't invest into this "fun" direction.
This was never well thought out, just dead this and restart.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d rather DC go in their own direction instead of copying Marvel, which seems to be the direction they’re going

That’s what people are complaining about
Dont you hate dc movies ?
Batman killing people? Yeah so good that one :russell:

This scene shyts all over that. Direction, music, cinematography, story, acting, build up, everything.

Oh I forgot your a Fast and Furious stan (screename), you must love brainless action that's all style with no substance :snoop:

Why? He is too old in a cast full of young superheroes who are all starting out, his Bruce Wayne is boring as fukk, his voice sounds silly, the suit especially the mask looks stupid. He's not terrible but Bale is far superior.

Oh I forgot it's cool to hate Bale these days, carry on you hipster :gladbron:

Nolan movies were great movies . Action and lookswise batfleck was like a comic book amazing . Also batman has killed on film several times , you think leaving ras behind didn't kill him ?
A lot of niqqaz were invested in a deeper/darker comic book cinematic universe specifically compared to Marvel. Now that it has gone by the waste side and a former Marvel employee has made their latest movie 'fun' as well they need to express their disappointment. It's cathartic. lol
Wonder Woman didnt have jokes or fun ? D.C. Was always headed toward this tone . Snyder helped write WW as well

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hope this sh1t flops something terrible so they don't invest into this "fun" direction.
This was never well thought out, just dead this and restart.

:mjlol:

Restart when their movies make more than any other franchise that they own? That move would get you and 100s of other people fired from the studio with quickness.

Imagine telling execs that you're cancelling Hollywood's current darling, Gal Gadot's WW sequel and she won't be playing WW anymore.

You would never work in Hollywood again
:laff:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
It's all love at the end of the day.

I need this gif
o98rtDc.gif
with the words iron man 3 sucks to flash across the bottom in text when wolverine punches cyclops.

@Populair @3Rivers :lupe:

I'm late as hell to the party. My bad breh. I really don't know WTF is going on in here but here :russ:

Zyd7QLr.gif

I went to Abel's concert last Thursdays, & the shyt was litty :wow:. Thinking about heading to the Official thread right now & doing a drop of vids/photos that I took.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They're still playing the scene with Barry's dad in prison in trailers. Hope it wasn't cut. Dig the hint at Reverse Flash. Fully believe the Iris scenes might've been cut.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm late as hell to the party. My bad breh. I really don't know WTF is going on in here but here :russ:

Zyd7QLr.gif

I went to Abel's concert last Thursdays, & the shyt was litty :wow:. Thinking about heading to the Official thread right now & doing a drop of vids/photos that I took.
Just some fellow nerds and I arguing about nerd shyt :russ:

And :bow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These coli movie executives are fukking retarded. Everything in Hollywood is done to make the most money possible. They ain't "rebooting" a franchise that's raking in millions of profit. :laugh:

Also, there is no reason for these "y'all never happy posts" because most of us didn't switch up. We hated Whedon back then and we hate Whedon now. That's called consistency. He's a hack.

Hopefully there's enough Snyder in here to drag this to being a good movie. If it's too much Whedon, it will suck just like the abortion that was Age of Ultron. :scust: