Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The previous DC films aren't "Thinkers". That's just some bullshyt spin some people have been using to justify the shytty and nonsensical screenplays of previous films.

"BvS/MOS is high art that you just don't understand. Stop expecting everything to be spoon fed to you". :comeon:

Also last I checked the Nolan films were all pretty smart movies and they did huge numbers.

The thing is if a movie isn't going to have a good script it damn sure better be fun and entertaining, and the previous DC films missed that mark for most people.
hey man, i agree. you'll never catch me sticking up for DC movie like that

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like both the DCEU haters and defenders are missing the point. Comic book movies don't have to be "fun" to be good. Just has to have a good, well-made story. Case in point, the Dark Knight, which is grim, dark, serious and humorless for the most part but still a huge box office and critical success. And the best MCU movie is it's darkest and most serious one imo, Civil War. I'm perfectly fine with DCEU films being dark (MOS and B v. S) or having a lot of jokes (Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman). I just need a good story. The problems I had with MOS, B v. S and Suicide Squad had nothing to do with whether or not there was humor or not

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Dudes would rather have some fake deep Snyder-vision trash than a movie that’s considered “fun” because it reminds them of Marvel. :skip:

shyt ain’t even out yet and y’all are hoping it fails based on some early reactions. How corny are y’all :gucci:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Seems like both the DCEU haters and defenders are missing the point. Comic book movies don't have to be "fun" to be good. Just has to have a good, well-made story. Case in point, the Dark Knight, which is grim, dark, serious and humorless for the most part but still a huge box office and critical success. And the best MCU movie is it's darkest and most serious one imo, Civil War. I'm perfectly fine with DCEU films being dark (MOS and B v. S) or having a lot of jokes (Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman). I just need a good story. The problems I had with MOS, B v. S and Suicide Squad had nothing to do with whether or not there was humor or not
This is the goal for every movie give us a compelling story with characters we can care about it's that simple.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
What's with all the whining and complaining about the word "fun" lately?

Muthafukkas were doing the same shyt with Thor Ragnarok. It was bad enough when people were bytching and moaning about bad reviews, now the good reviews are a problem too? :what:

Now that I think about it, people were doing the same shyt with Wonder Woman. That movie got good reviews and people were complaining on some "They're gonna use this to discredit Zack Snyder" conspiracy theory bullshyt.

Can't muthafukkas just be happy that we seemingly got a good Justice League movie? Sometimes it looks more and more like some people aren't even fans of these movies, they're fans of arguing about them.

I get that the Marvel movies can rely on thier humor too much as a crutch (Guardians 2) but Raganok was able to balance the humor well in my opinion it all came from the characters or the situiation. It'd credit that to Taka Whitti since he's a comedic director.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So I listened to the soundtrack and it's :trash:
shyt is generic and uninspired :beli:
fukk whoever threw Junkie XL to the bushes :pacspit:

*Queues up MoS and BvS soundtracks* :mjcry:
I'll reserve judgement until seeing it in film.

Everything I've heard so far is generic and throwaway that could be from countless other movies with a heavy dose of nostalgia pandering for man babies to eat up. They can't get enough of that shyt.

I'm sure the average mouth breather will love it. :yeshrug:

Let's see how it plays in the film though, and I haven't listened to the full soundtrack either so maybe there's good stuff in there just going off what I heard.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dudes would rather have some fake deep Snyder-vision trash than a movie that’s considered “fun” because it reminds them of Marvel. :skip:

shyt ain’t even out yet and y’all are hoping it fails based on some early reactions. How corny are y’all :gucci:
A lot of niqqaz were invested in a deeper/darker comic book cinematic universe specifically compared to Marvel. Now that it has gone by the waste side and a former Marvel employee has made their latest movie 'fun' as well they need to express their disappointment. It's cathartic. lol

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
A lot of niqqaz were invested in a deeper/darker comic book cinematic universe specifically compared to Marvel. Now that it has gone by the waste side and a former Marvel employee has made their latest movie 'fun' as well they need to express their disappointment. It's cathartic. lol

How can you blame Whedon for the fun side, even before the reshoots and Whedon was brought on board fun was said to be injected into this movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
How can you blame Whedon for the fun side, even before the reshoots and Whedon was brought on board fun was said to be injected into this movie.

All Snyder, but I feel like we're only three posts removed from people speculating that Joss Whedon handed that joke personally to Chris Terrio and it was edited into the movie behind Snyder's back. I've been warning ya'll about these Marvel stan war mongers since day one and they have been reaching peak hypocrisy lately.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

All Snyder, but I feel like we're only three posts removed from people speculating that Joss Whedon handed that joke personally to Chris Terrio and it was edited into the movie behind Snyder's back. I've been warning ya'll about these Marvel stan war mongers since day one and they have been reaching peak hypocrisy lately.

These jokers will attribute all the best part of the movie to “Snyder the gawd” and all the faults will be Whedon fault despite Snyder not having a well received movie since Watchmen.:mjlol: