tumblr_oyvcvt78hu1uorz8zo3_540.gif

tumblr_oyvcvt78hu1uorz8zo4_540.gif

BTS w/ Aquaman & Batfleck

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
how about enjoy the film and see where it goes instead of complaining about dead shyt that nikkas been complaining about since page 1 like a lil spoilt hoe.. 2 weeks bytch
People really catching feelings over a movie??? :mjlol: Insecure ass comic movie stans. I'm sure Thor: Ragnarok's success had you heated :umad:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
People really catching feelings over a movie??? :mjlol: Insecure ass comic movie stans. I'm sure Thor: Ragnarok's success had you heated :umad:

why would i care for comedy centrals success ?? how does affect me ? All DCEU movies have all opened with 100mil+ OW, and crossed 500mil easily, WW ran the summer. nah bruhh take your reddit ass opinions elsewhere, the DCEU is clearly doing fine

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why would i care for comedy centrals success ?? how does affect me ? All DCEU movies have all opened with 100mil+ OW, and crossed 500mil easily, WW ran the summer. nah bruhh take your reddit ass opinions elsewhere, the DCEU is clearly doing fine
Cool, so why are coming at my neck? They just released a clip where we really got to see Cyborg in full and I made my critique.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm sure it would be if WSJ didn't have that damn paywall. Can I peep if I private browse or no?
:umad:

I wouldn't know.

Here's some excerpts

In the past 18 months it has sustained a switch in directors and creative tinkering before and after production to lighten the tone. Significant reshoots brought an already big budget up to nearly $300 million, said people close to the picture.
One person close to the DC film effort called 2018 a “reset year” when executives and producers will focus on a slate of pictures to be driven more by directors’ visions for individual characters than a corporate mandate to put out particular films in a given order, as Warner’s chief executive three years ago announced the studio would do.

Toby Emmerich, who became president of Warner’s motion picture division in December, said he wants DC to worry less about a comprehensive strategy than about making great films. “We don’t want to limit the creativity filmmakers can bring to the table by saying these characters have to come in a particular order and all fit into the same universe,” he said.
Last year, concerned that their super-hero pictures were becoming too dark and violent, Warner leaders assigned fan-favorite comic-book writer Geoff Johns and production executive Jon Berg to oversee the DC movie slate and give it a more optimistic tone. Their first task was a last-minute rewrite of “Justice League,” done with the “Batman v Superman” team of Zack Snyder and screenwriter Chris Terrio, to make the movie less serious and more hopeful.
Early cuts didn’t achieve that goal, but a test screening of the final version recently earned audience scores close to those of “Wonder Woman,” said people who have seen the data.
In “Justice League,” Ezra Miller’s Flash, who is young, socially awkward, and hides his fear through humor, is viewed at Warner as the movie’s breakout character. Mr. Emmerich said a solo Flash film is a priority.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:umad:

I wouldn't know.

Here's some excerpts

In the past 18 months it has sustained a switch in directors and creative tinkering before and after production to lighten the tone. Significant reshoots brought an already big budget up to nearly $300 million, said people close to the picture.
One person close to the DC film effort called 2018 a “reset year” when executives and producers will focus on a slate of pictures to be driven more by directors’ visions for individual characters than a corporate mandate to put out particular films in a given order, as Warner’s chief executive three years ago announced the studio would do.

Toby Emmerich, who became president of Warner’s motion picture division in December, said he wants DC to worry less about a comprehensive strategy than about making great films. “We don’t want to limit the creativity filmmakers can bring to the table by saying these characters have to come in a particular order and all fit into the same universe,” he said.
Last year, concerned that their super-hero pictures were becoming too dark and violent, Warner leaders assigned fan-favorite comic-book writer Geoff Johns and production executive Jon Berg to oversee the DC movie slate and give it a more optimistic tone. Their first task was a last-minute rewrite of “Justice League,” done with the “Batman v Superman” team of Zack Snyder and screenwriter Chris Terrio, to make the movie less serious and more hopeful.
Early cuts didn’t achieve that goal, but a test screening of the final version recently earned audience scores close to those of “Wonder Woman,” said people who have seen the data.
In “Justice League,” Ezra Miller’s Flash, who is young, socially awkward, and hides his fear through humor, is viewed at Warner as the movie’s breakout character. Mr. Emmerich said a solo Flash film is a priority.

You subscribe to wsj or is this another Canadian perk? I read a bit on collider a few min ago