Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
will superman get his tas theme too or is this just for batman. i'd think it wld be a great nostalgia boost for us younger fans who grew up on the cartoons. i think that shot of flash n dem standing outside looking at something is the hall of justice (maybe supes kyrptonian ship or bruce builds it) and its towards the end with superman giving a speech and we get shots of new heroes coming out n stuff (i think someone else mentioned the same thing too) and we end on that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
will superman get his tas theme too or is this just for batman. i'd think it wld be a great nostalgia boost for us younger fans who grew up on the cartoons. i think that shot of flash n dem standing outside looking at something is the hall of justice (maybe supes kyrptonian ship or bruce builds it) and its towards the end with superman giving a speech and we get shots of new heroes coming out n stuff (i think someone else mentioned the same thing too) and we end on that.

Nah man. Superman’s theme will be what Hans did and mixing in Williams’ theme.

John Williams theme is a bit more recognizable than the theme from the cartoon. They used Danny Elfman’s Batman theme for the cartoon because it was popping at the time and they wanted to connect it somehow to Batman returns.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Nah man. Superman’s theme will be what Hans did and mixing in Williams’ theme.

John Williams theme is a bit more recognizable than the theme from the cartoon. They used Danny Elfman’s Batman theme for the cartoon because it was popping at the time and they wanted to connect it somehow to Batman returns.
oh i always thought the cartoons is where bats theme came from, i'm a 90s baby so i'm clueless lol.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Most coli film room nikkas is actors lowkey :russ:

@Dominic Brehetto @MartyMcFly the progression of y'all's argument was movie quality :banderas:

that shyt devolved into some cyclops vs wolverine childishness real quick :russ:

I give that shyt two thumbs up :coffee:
It's all love at the end of the day.

I need this gif
o98rtDc.gif
with the words iron man 3 sucks to flash across the bottom in text when wolverine punches cyclops.

@Populair @3Rivers :lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's all love at the end of the day.

I need this gif
o98rtDc.gif
with the words iron man 3 sucks to flash across the bottom in text when wolverine punches cyclops.

@Populair @3Rivers :lupe:

Normally I’d balk at being cyclops but his newfound dopeness plus him being the closest thing to Spider-Man on that show, I’ll take it.

reigun

Superstar
Daps

Six currently released clips from the film. So far, I'm liking what I'm seeing. :ehh:

Also, since we're talking themes, I hope we finally get to hear the full heroic version of Zimmer's Superman theme. So far, it's just been the SADBOYZ piano mix. Happy the Williams theme will make an appearance, but put some respeck on Zimmer's theme.