Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Justice League Runtime Had to Be Under 2 Hours by WB Mandate

Interesting. It’s a shame though, since runtime was never the bad thing about the DC movies.

Also, it seems the first cuts of the movie weren’t good but the final cut seems to be getting a similar response as Wonder Woman so that’s a good sign.

That Budget is crazy as well. WB needs this hit $1 billion.

Just like with Avengers and CW the big team ups are never to make profit rather to be a bridge to cross cause when you have all those characters, budget is gonna be a hoe anyway that’s why Suicide Squad and Ant Man where more profitable than civil war and BvS

Don’t expect IW to make a huge profit too

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Affleck looks flabby and sick in his reshoots, I highly doubt he'll be in the solo Batman movie. And I like him.

But I still don't know what was Zack and WB thinking throwing an old tired Batman in the sequel to a movie you just introduced Superman, after that awful movie Superman Returns.

Roll out a solo Batman movie, why depict the Dark knight Returns, you're not emotionally connected to Batman his back story and now you throw him in with Superman and you want the audience to immediately understand his losses, frustration.
Yeah... And it's not even the fact Batman headlined a Superman movie but the story they used and an old Batman.

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Affleck looks flabby and sick in his reshoots, I highly doubt he'll be in the solo Batman movie. And I like him.

But I still don't know what was Zack and WB thinking throwing an old tired Batman in the sequel to a movie you just introduced Superman too after that awful movie Superman Returns.

Roll out a solo Batman movie, why depict the Dark knight Returns, you're not emotionally connected to Batman his back story and now you throw him in with Superman and you want the audience to immediately understand his losses, frustration.
Yeah... And it's not even the fact Batman headlined a Superman movie but the story they used and an old Batman.
No

darryl

Superstar
Daps

But I still don't know what was Zack and WB thinking throwing an old tired Batman in the sequel to a movie you just introduced Superman, after that awful movie Superman Returns.

Agree

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

:salute: Brilliantly put, Snyder was over eager and in his overeagerness messed up this cinematic universe. He should have had a younger Batman and then 10yrs or so into the cinematic universe hit us with the TDKR story arc when we would have been heavily invested in Superman and Batman(in truth I don’t think I could ever be invested in this Superman as his to out of character).

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Younger batman wouldn't have his gadgets, family of heroes and rogues gallery in place

It's just a problem he made him grey at the temples, and gordon would work better a little close to batman in age, Even though they've made him older in past film iterations

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this movie's tone feels real 90's ish, that's neither here nor there

And bats doing the dramatic descent in the gotham scene in the presence of other leaguers feels off. "y'all wait right here guise, i'm gonna head to this higher rooftop." That's like friends getting out a car to head to the house party, then one nikka takes a back entrance just to come where everyone else is at anyway. Batman's a weirdo not an idiot

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Younger batman wouldn't have his gadgets, family of heroes and rogues gallery in place

It's just a problem he made him grey at the temples, and gordon would work better a little close to batman in age, Even though they've made him older in past film iterations

this movie's tone feels real 90's ish, that's neither here nor there

And bats doing the dramatic descent in the gotham scene in the presence of other leaguers feels off. "y'all wait right here guise, i'm gonna head to this higher rooftop." That's like friends getting out a car to head to the house party, then one nikka takes a back entrance just to come where everyone else is at anyway. Batman's a weirdo not an idiot

:dead:

ozzy

Pro
Daps
so who has watch the movie how was it. i forgot it was coming out. i am team dc but the way they do their story lines and no day light in their movie i might pack my thing and move over to marvel at least their movies are more enjoying, good fight and good story line

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Using themes from the Dark Knight Returns and the Death of Superman in the 2nd movie was a pretty odd choice to say the least

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
we still discussing irrelevant points ??? :mjlol: you cats are obsessed with the DCEU lmao

the DCEU is clearly moving forward and they're finding their footing, but you clowns wanna dismiss everything

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Using themes from the Dark Knight Returns and the Death of Superman in the 2nd movie was a pretty odd choice to say the least

Less odd and more stupid.....

I understand Snyder's love an appreciation for those stories (they're two of my faves too). But it was way too soon to be trying any of that.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Justice League Runtime Had to Be Under 2 Hours by WB Mandate

Interesting. It’s a shame though, since runtime was never the bad thing about the DC movies.

Also, it seems the first cuts of the movie weren’t good but the final cut seems to be getting a similar response as Wonder Woman so that’s a good sign.

That Budget is crazy as well. WB needs this hit $1 billion.
Not a creative person but it doesn’t seem right to regulate the length of a project