Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well breh I'm a PR guy I'm always more likely to believe my own people. And yeah the shyt you saw isn't something anyone else who has eyes couldn't see (apologies to anyone who didnt lol) but one thing working in PR is I've learned not to judge every situation until I have all of the facts. Every single one of them. And not to open my mouth until I have said facts. Conjecture, hearsay, guesses, all that shyt doesn't work in my line of work and the ones who try it don't last long. So yeah I get where you're coming from but I also see the other side of it and will always see the other side of it. I don't get in the habit of mind reading, shyt isn't cool.

And I can't speak for anyone who has an issue with you so :hubie:
You'll never have all of the facts in this situation though. WB isn't going to ever put out the full truth. At best you'll get a bunch of anonymous sources in some article on variety.

How many years has it been and nobody really knows for a fact who filmed what during poltergeist. Another film where the directing credit might be nonsense. Because the DGA isn't as iron clad or black and white as you painted.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You'll never have all of the facts in this situation though. WB isn't going to ever put out the full truth. At best you'll get a bunch of anonymous sources in some article on variety.

How many years has it been and nobody really knows for a fact who filmed what during poltergeist

The poltergeist stuff is out there for anyone who wants it. In the past 2 months, there has been corroborated evidence as to what was what and what happened since Tobey's passed away.

And yeah you're right which is why I don't even get involved with it. Save the gossip shyt for high school man. If they not coming at me with science, then i dont have time for it.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The poltergeist stuff is out there for anyone who wants it. In the past 2 months, there has been corroborated evidence as to what was what and what happened since Tobey's passed away.

And yeah you're right which is why I don't even get involved with it. Save the gossip shyt for high school man. If they not coming at me with science, then i dont have time for it.
Corroborated evidence is a misguided euphemism for what is still essentially gossip. It was still just a crew member saying it,30 years after the fact. Which is no different than the gossip about it for the last 30 years. There could be another crew member with a different story. And there is.

Point is,having a sole director credit is not proof that a film is the result of the vision of the director on the paper. And you know that. Which is why it was silly to bring up in the first place and even sillier to claim it was settling anything. :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Corroborated evidence is a misguided euphemism for what is still essentially gossip. It was still just a crew member saying it,30 years after the fact. Which is no different than the gossip about it for the last 30 years. There could be another crew member with a different story. And there is.

Point is,having a sole director credit is not proof that a film is the result of the vision of the director on the paper. And you know that. Which is why it was silly to bring up in the first place and even sillier to claim it was settling anything. :ufdup:

Not at all. DGA is all about percentages, same with WGA. So I stand by my statement dammit and I will stand firm. I see your :ufdup: and I raise you a :banderas: mixed with :ufdup:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not at all. DGA is all about percentages, same with WGA. So I stand by my statement dammit and I will stand firm. I see your :ufdup: and I raise you a :banderas: mixed with :ufdup:
If it's about percentages and spielberg was the one who actually directed the film then why is tobe hooper name on it?

I know why. Because of some other dga rules

The point is,these things are not as they seem. :ufdup:

A name on paper means nothing.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If it's about percentages and spielberg was the one who actually directed the film then why is tobe hooper name on it?

I know why. Because of some other dga rules

The point is,these things are not as they seem. :ufdup:

A name on paper means nothing.

I dont believe he actually directed it tho in the sense that he didnt direct the whole thing. Shots and scenes? Yup but not all of it so yeah but that's me:manny:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Movie is gonna be a clusterfukk :ohlawd:
Doubt it. It's only 1hr 59 minutes, so its most likely been edited down to something simple.

Flashback of the motherbox stuff, Steppenwolf attacks, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg get recruited with maybe some backstory in a montage.

Team learns to work together, take on the parademons and Steppenwolf, Superman shows up the end. Probably some more Green Lantern easter eggs.

A lot is on the line for this movie. WB already said whatever Flashpoint ends up being is determined off of the success of Justice League.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Could someone please summarize what you nerds have been babbling about the last 2 pages.. I'm not reading all those walls of text
nerdrage.jpg