Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't see a supporter tag up under your name either :ufdup:

You clutching that PR money harder than Martha Wayne clutched her pearls. :ufdup:

:russ:

I should support the site so I'll make sure to do that. But I'm definitely not giving my money to a conservative/republican paper advocating for Robert Mueller to be fired. No thank you. They asses can be tossed out the window and stargaze from outside

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ:

I should support the site so I'll make sure to do that. But I'm definitely not giving my money to a conservative/republican paper advocating for Robert Mueller to be fired. No thank you. They asses can be tossed out the window and stargaze from outside
As a Canadian,I really don't give a fukk. :lolbron:

I've got more important things like maple syrup and hockey to worry about :whew:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
how shld jl2 be approached? shld they diverge into a more contained story like injustice league or legion of doom or continue this grand stage and do a crisis event or something?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Justice League Runtime Had to Be Under 2 Hours by WB Mandate

Interesting. It’s a shame though, since runtime was never the bad thing about the DC movies.

Also, it seems the first cuts of the movie weren’t good but the final cut seems to be getting a similar response as Wonder Woman so that’s a good sign.

That Budget is crazy as well. WB needs this hit $1 billion.

Last edited:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Justice League Runtime Had to Be Under 2 Hours by WB Mandate

Interesting. It’s a shame though, since runtime was never the bad thing about the DC movies.

Also, it seems the first cuts of the movie weren’t good but the final cut seems to be getting a similar response as Wonder Woman so that’s a good sign.

to maximize how many times it can be shown each day, thus increasing its B.O. dollars, i take it is why WB mandated this.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Make sure to stick around after the movie's over

It has now been confirmed that Justice League itself will also include a post-credits scene. In an interview with BBC Radio 2, actor Jason Momoa was asked whether superhero fans needed to stick around after watching Justice League, Momoa stated:

“They do, they do. You’ve gotta sit through the whole thing and go through the credits… I forgot that it was in the script. It’s fantastic.“

Justice League Has A Post-Credits Scene

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Six currently released clips from the film. So far, I'm liking what I'm seeing. :ehh:

Also, since we're talking themes, I hope we finally get to hear the full heroic version of Zimmer's Superman theme. So far, it's just been the SADBOYZ piano mix. Happy the Williams theme will make an appearance, but put some respeck on Zimmer's theme.

Man I'm thinking your movie sucks when you release a clip of them fighting the main bad guy near what looks like the end

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flash to me doesn't remind me of any incarnation of Flash and admittedly I'm not a comic book reader, I'm just going of what I've seen on animation and live action. He comes across more like Joey from Friends. The lovable idiot you have to take under your wing.
Marvel'ish.

I rather see the Flash from the Justice League, young justice. Over confident, oblivious a$$hole.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:umad:

I wouldn't know.

Here's some excerpts

In the past 18 months it has sustained a switch in directors and creative tinkering before and after production to lighten the tone. Significant reshoots brought an already big budget up to nearly $300 million, said people close to the picture.
One person close to the DC film effort called 2018 a “reset year” when executives and producers will focus on a slate of pictures to be driven more by directors’ visions for individual characters than a corporate mandate to put out particular films in a given order, as Warner’s chief executive three years ago announced the studio would do.

Toby Emmerich, who became president of Warner’s motion picture division in December, said he wants DC to worry less about a comprehensive strategy than about making great films. “We don’t want to limit the creativity filmmakers can bring to the table by saying these characters have to come in a particular order and all fit into the same universe,” he said.
Last year, concerned that their super-hero pictures were becoming too dark and violent, Warner leaders assigned fan-favorite comic-book writer Geoff Johns and production executive Jon Berg to oversee the DC movie slate and give it a more optimistic tone. Their first task was a last-minute rewrite of “Justice League,” done with the “Batman v Superman” team of Zack Snyder and screenwriter Chris Terrio, to make the movie less serious and more hopeful.
Early cuts didn’t achieve that goal, but a test screening of the final version recently earned audience scores close to those of “Wonder Woman,” said people who have seen the data.
In “Justice League,” Ezra Miller’s Flash, who is young, socially awkward, and hides his fear through humor, is viewed at Warner as the movie’s breakout character. Mr. Emmerich said a solo Flash film is a priority.

Long as the movie is dope and does well which means the universe continues I’m good. I just wanna see AquaGAWD, Batfleck, Deathstroke and Black Adam jawns

They need to get a MOS 2 rolled out for goodness sake. Having a universe hinged on Supes hope but won’t give him another movie :scust: