Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol so saying watch a movie before u bytch is not having a grasp on movies, what is complex or integral about that, that it relates to film wtf are u saying. nikka quick to call someone a bytch or whatever but is neggin over opinions about a movie and saying dnt but into a free discussion :dead: . Like u the main one saying shyt that's not true like weedon adding shyt like red skies or extra quips etc. but not even knowing if what u saying is true so ur proving my point (tho for some reason ur trying to mock it but ur doing the shyt ur mocking lmao). im deadass confused on why ur so angry and defensive dude.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
maybe i'm trippin yall other nikkas tell me, @MartyMcFly what type of film expertise does one need to tell someone to simply watch a movie before complaining or suggesting that shyt can be added post production or changed?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lol so saying watch a movie before u bytch is not having a grasp on movies, what is complex or integral about that, that it relates to film wtf are u saying. nikka quick to call someone a bytch or whatever but is neggin over opinions about a movie and saying dnt but into a free discussion :dead: . Like u the main one saying shyt that's not true like weedon adding shyt like red skies or extra quips etc. but not even knowing if what u saying is true so ur proving my point (tho for some reason ur trying to mock it but ur doing the shyt ur mocking lmao). im deadass confused on why ur so angry and defensive dude.
Again,if you don't know what you're talking about stop trying to engage.

You keep focusing on dumb shyt because you can't comprehend what I am saying.

I already explained it wasn't the fact the sky is red, it's the fact they drained the color from everything else and made everything red. I already said they could change it still. I pointed out in detail what was changed with pictures and why I had an issue with it and literally all you can think about is hurrrr durr red sky and ignore everything else I said.

I literally posted a picture showing they compromised the visuals and continuity of said visuals just to add a throwaway quip. If you're too slow to keep up don't engage.

And it's pretty rich coming from you,how many times in this thread have you bytched about cyborgs cgi in this thread?

You keep bringing up the Lois dream sequence for some reasons even though not one person said it was whedon. Because unlike you,we know what we are looking at. Nobody would have said it was whedon because it was obvious it was Snyder. Stop trying to make a point about it, it makes you look dumber every time you mention it.

Every post you make you exposes how dumb you are. If you can't follow along don't try just shut the fukk up maybe you can learn something.

I'm dead ass confused why you are so angry and defensive. I didn't engage you. You called me a clown and then get mad when I return the favor. Like a female.

Now post a gif or a smilie instead of responding to fish for daps from your fellow Disney Stans.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’m confused. What’s going on lol
I pointed out an obvious re shoot insert. You can see that Bens face is redder and puffier,and that his hair is different. You can also see the lighting of the shot is different. You can see this post on the previous page.

And he's upset that I can spot these things.

I've already acknowledged things can change,and acknowledged that scene is probably cut up/shortened because it's a clip.

I'm not sure why he is so angry about it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I pointed out an obvious re shoot insert. You can see that Bens face is redder and puffier,and that his hair is different. You can also see the lighting of the shot is different. You can see this post on the previous page.

And he's upset that I can spot these things.

I've already acknowledged things can change,and acknowledged that scene is probably cut up/shortened because it's a clip.

I'm not sure why he is so angry about it.

Oh. Yeah I peeped it too. It happens *shrug*

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Oh. Yeah I peeped it too. It happens *shrug*
You can even read my next post which was unprovoked which acknowledged that the average person will not notice that type of stuff but that it just bothers me personally because I can.

Why someone would be upset about me pointing out stuff that bothers me that I acknowledge others probably won't see is beyond me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:dead: im focusing on what ur focusing on all i keep saying is maybe their doing post production on the movie including the red sky hence the shyt u noticed about it being off or different i'm not ignoring anything u said but trynna give u a simple explainable answer wtf. the louis scene was just an example i didn't say yall said anything but rather how yall cld say something about the scene because of how it was shot or the content (we can go to my first post mentioning all of this way back for you to reread since ur lacking comprehension) it is an example dude which is why i posted snyders storyboard to basically say what i've been saying the whole time that you dnt know who did what or what changes were already planned etc. am i not being clear on these two main points or something? so ur mad cuzz weedon possibly added a extra quip to the aquaman intro via comparable images but wasn't mad when the teaser by snyder had the tlk to fish and made new friends/maybe temporary line? are those not quips or whatever. like i'm confused, yes they did reshoots so what yall dc nikkas kept saying weedon was minimal and the shoots weren't extensive its still a snyder movie but now ur saying the somewhat opposite cuz of changes that every movie goes through? what is really alarming is that yall have this fixed idea of snyder and can't comprehend him evolving with his craft, even though the studio wants a different tonal change in the universe and the dude himself said jl would be lighthearted and knows that his past dc works are heavily criticized. like snyder cldn't possibly add quips or other shyt no way man, damn you weedon u hack :laff: but man you got it tho bro imma shutup and fish for daps via gifs and whatnot.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Okay DGA solves this argument for both of you: Snyder still gets full directing credit meaning anything Whedon did was minimal at best from a directorial standpoint. But Whedon does get a co-writing credit, meaning he and Snyder were working on the script long before it became public. Do with that what you will

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Jesus. You are remedial. I can't explain it any further.

You simply don't get it. You don't even know what I'm talking about so just keep it moving. You keep going on about reading comprehension and you don't even understand what I'm talking about. The irony is too rich.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Okay DGA solves this argument for both of you: Snyder still gets full directing credit meaning anything Whedon did was minimal at best from a directorial standpoint. But Whedon does get a co-writing credit, meaning he and Snyder were working on the script long before it became public. Do with that what you will
see i dnt care who had what contributions or wrote what imma see the film regardless i cld give two fukks bout either director. all i said was post production shyt happens, watch the film in its entirety before judging and u dnt know who wrote what :manny:. maybe you can reread our exchange rea fast and tell me if im trippin. i'd appreciate it on my end.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The minute junkie xl was fired all that PR shyt about it still being Snyder's film went out the window.

This is wb's film made from the skeleton of snyder's original shoots. Obvious re shoot inserts and huge visual changes just confirm this further.

For better or worse this is not the film zack snyder would have delivered if he hadn't stepped down.

Even if wb/whedon changed 30% of the film,that's not enough to get credit,but that's far from minimal.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
sorry about the derailment to the other posters i did not think it wld go on this long over suggestions :francis:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The minute junkie xl was fired all that PR shyt about it still being Snyder's film went out the window.

This is wb's film made from the skeleton of snyder's original shoots. Obvious re shoot inserts and huge visual changes just confirm this further.

For better or worse this is not the film zack snyder would have delivered if he hadn't stepped down.

Not when it comes to DGA. DGA is strict about that shyt. If Whedon did anything to make it more his film than Zack's, they'd make sure of it. Legally, they'd have to make sure of it. So while I hear you son, the directors guild is very very particular about that and who gets credit and who doesn't. Even if you want to point to the composer thing, it's still more Snyder's movie than Whedon's so if you got beef with it, holla at the DGA in cali:yeshrug: