Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have my reservations about this version of the Flash, and Cyborg still looks like stir fried techo-shyt, but everything else I've been seeing from this movie lately is really good.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Another homage to Batman 89'

$

$

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I still have my reservations about this version of the Flash, and Cyborg still looks like stir fried techo-shyt, but everything else I've been seeing from this movie lately is really good.

I'm gonna get some hate from this but The Flash TV show I couldn't get into it past the first season. I don't like a lot of TV actors. It's not a DC or Marvel thing, I think most of their TV shows are :ld:

Ezra Miller is a far superior actor to that dude.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of Wonder Woman, Gordon and Flash I'm not buying it. That landing also looked awkward. Maybe placing this version of Batman with the Justice League isn't a good idea.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ur a clown b its sad, im done continue to bytch and lack reading comprehension just so u can blurt nonsense like why would a sky color change from a teaser trailer like post production visuals dnt happen or other sensible outcomes when making a film.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna get some hate from this but The Flash TV show I couldn't get into it past the first season. I don't like a lot of TV actors. It's not a DC or Marvel thing, I think most of their TV shows are :ld:

Ezra Miller is a far superior actor to that dude.

I'm not talking about the acting. I like Grant Gustin well enough, but I couldn't care less if he or Miller are Flash.

My issue is with the characterization. It looks like Flash is being written as socially awkward loner that isn't even confident in his ability to be a hero.

That's not Barry Allen, that's not Wally West, that's not Bart Allen, that's not even Jay Garrick. They pretty much just created a brand new character with Flash powers and named him Barry Allen.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
ur a clown b its sad, im done continue to bytch and lack reading comprehension just so u can blurt nonsense like why would a sky color change from a teaser trailer like post production visuals dnt happen or other sensible outcomes when making a film.
It's not my fault you're a moron. Stop trying to but into conversations when you have nothing to say and clearly don't have a grasp on film making.

But but but you guys would have done this thing that nobody actually did :mjcry: sounding like a full bytch :mjlol:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't watched the movie yet and what you just described has happened with a lot of characters in all studios but the only time you post about it is in this thread :mjlol:

I'm going by what I'm seeing in the trailer, and I said earlier in this same thread that Aquaman also has a completely new personality but that I liked that change. There are also threads about Marvel and Fox movies where I've pointed out how much I like and dislike the changes they make to various characters personalities.

I swear yall stay trying to find an agenda in what folks say to the point that you're not even paying attention to what's being said.