Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I'm sorry I'm just not hyped for this movie:yeshrug: maybe its because I was so letdown by batman v superman that I don't trust DC right now. The trailers do nothing for me. I mean the hype train is nowhere near as huge as bvs was. So I don't know, I hope its good but I'm not stressing it like that
no one gives a fock about your opinions

1 yaself b*tch

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I'm sorry I'm just not hyped for this movie:yeshrug: maybe its because I was so letdown by batman v superman that I don't trust DC right now. The trailers do nothing for me. I mean the hype train is nowhere near as huge as bvs was. So I don't know, I hope its good but I'm not stressing it like that

I lowkey feel the same way. Maybe because knowing they rushed this shyt together and with how lackluster BvS was, it has me feeling very ehh about it.

They should have took the Marvel route and milked this and built all their characters. By the time we get too Justice League everybody would be like :blessed:

But :ehh: still gonna see it though.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben looks like he's phoning this one in... Doesn't have that intense Batman feel to him. Not liking what I'm seeing reducing him to one liners.

He was the only positive to BVS.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DNyzphzUQAcd_y3.jpg

:takedat:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just saw a clip where it was blatantly obvious it was a re shoot by whedon just to insert a quip. :snoop:

Granted the scene is probably cut up and shortened for the clip but Jesus Christ it is alarming.

"Can you at least point me to atlantis"

Bens face and hair look different, the lighting looks different and the placement of the window behind him is different.

y3qljwf.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I know the average person won't notice shyt like that but it's gonna drive me nuts of that's the level of quality we are getting from reshoots.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I know the average person won't notice shyt like that but it's gonna drive me nuts of that's the level of quality we are getting from reshoots.

Whedon is a hack. Ultron was one of the worst CBM I've ever seen. We are just going to have to deal with it, hopefully his influence was as minor as they said.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Your not alone I feel the same way. I hope it’s good though

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lol stop bytching and wait after u see the movie. Dnt have a stroke over a superhero movie we all knew jl wld be lighter in tone and dc wanted more comicy comic vibes. Bats is bein a smart ass u do know he does this in his Bruce Wayne persona and isn’t the same murderous dikkhead from bvs, he softened up after supes death. Hell the tlk to fish line was there from Snyder (as well as the Gordon scene with dressed like a bat and glad to see u made friends/maybe temporary); like I said u dnt know which director did what and you cry babies wld have said weedon did the louis dream scene if I ain’t post Snyder’s draft boards. Now if Bruce Tony’s it up throughout the film then complain.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol stop bytching and wait after u see the movie. Dnt have a stroke over a superhero movie we all knew jl wld be lighter in tone and dc wanted more comicy comic vibes. Bats is bein a smart ass u do know he does this in his Bruce Wayne persona and isn’t the same murderous dikkhead from bvs, he softened up after supes death. Hell the tlk to fish line was there from Snyder (as well as the Gordon scene with dressed like a bat and glad to see u made friends/maybe temporary); like I said u dnt know which director did what and you cry babies wld have said weedon did the louis dream scene if I ain’t post Snyder’s draft boards. Now if Bruce Tony’s it up throughout the film then complain.
Literally not 1 person said the dream sequence was whedon when the trailer dropped :mjlol:

You keep harping on something that never happened :dead:

Last edited: