Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Went from contrasting colors on the screen to literally everything being red.

ooQDuLA.gif

VqIb9xy.gif

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only voice my opinion on a movie or product that I am interested in, I don't particularly care for the majority of Marvel thus you'll never see me in those threads.

Aqua man with his dude bro persona through out the trailer is some of the worst sh1t I've ever seen, corny. You can't tell me otherwise.

Batman the main is rarely featured, I don't know what is going on with the action, with that red filter I can barely make out anything. Just a bunch of CGI with no emotional attachment to any of the characters.

Superman when he was featured in the world showed no signs of hope and optimism I recall him brooding and sulking looking for answers his own self. So this theme of him being missed and the world turning to chaos leaves me scratching my head. What?

Trash.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this has raised my anticipation for the AquaGAWD film to maximum levels right now... Snyder really did something with that water works... fuccin piff :wow:
i fukks with Aquaman tho!
you seen that one animated movie that was kinda based around him?
i forgot the name, but he was GANGSTER as hell in that shyt!

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Honestly, we can pick apart the trailer scene by scene, but something i LOVED in this gif set, is the final one..

you can see the roughness in his character down to how he flips the trident around and uses it as a harpoon.

if you follow AquaGAWD on the gram you'll see he's posted a couple videos of him tomahawking as a hobby, i think this is his character brought to life in superhero format, cause dude genuinely looks liek he's having fun out there. and i love it.

They've made it shown in that small clip his view on battle, he loves it, the way he battles, savage style.. all thats left is the water works.. and i dont mean the film, hoes gon flood :wow:

my nikka riding the cloud so effortlessly :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This shyt looks like trash I’m sorry. I hate Flash and Aquamans wardrobe so much

First off , no one gives a flying fukk about your opinion. in this vast population of billions, your singular fucc nikka organism that you call an individual is void in all that matters. at this point of the film where it's been explained why Flash costume looks like that, you have the nerve. no, the gall to think your complaint would invke any fuccs ??

eat a dikk, not any dikk, a rotten cactus, fucc you and your lineage..

have the nerve yo say the GAWDs costume is hated, one of the most positive thing about the League has been H2o man, and you got some nerve tryna be a ''look at me im different headass''

ill sit in your family table and take the big piece of meat and look at your bytch ass pop and dare him to say something as i slap your whore of a mother face with my dikk..

go fukk yourself with your opinions.. your 1 viewership wont ever matter to the DCEU..

lil whore

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
i fukks with Aquaman tho!
you seen that one animated movie that was kinda based around him?
i forgot the name, but he was GANGSTER as hell in that shyt!

Throne of Atlantis ? or Flashpoint ??

AquaGAWD been entering my top 5 since the New 52 run, they've been doing him justice, Rebirth been lit and the movie side topped it off. that dumb stigma is finally gonna wear out :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Throne of Atlantis ? or Flashpoint ??

AquaGAWD been entering my top 5 since the New 52 run, they've been doing him justice, Rebirth been lit and the movie side topped it off. that dumb stigma is finally gonna wear out :wow:
this one!

that shyt was SOOOOOO crills!!!!
:banderas: